Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    The extremely high temperature is transmitted from the outside world, even if there is a house blocking it, the rising temperature can be clearly felt.

    During the huge turbulence, through Han Zhi's vision, everyone and plants were shocked to find that the river was boiling!

    Zooming out, Han Zhi found that it wasn't the entire river that was boiling, but the area surrounded by building No. 7 by other zombies with metal and earth abilities.

    Moreover, the seventh-level power user is so terrifying that he boiled thousands of tons of water with fire.

    Without the supernatural beings who can divert the river water, how about fishing in the river?

    Even if the water temperature is 100 degrees, even pothos and succulents will be scalded and curled, losing their attack power.

    Among the group of zombies on the river bank, the group of zombies who looked the most like normal people had humanized smiles of triumph in their eyes.

    Only a person in the middle who is almost the same as a normal person has vigilance in his eyes.

    Other idiots don't know the strangeness of this plant house, but it does!

    This house is not completely controlled by plants, but by the so-called "home ability" of the gardener.

    It obviously launched the attack after the head of the Butterfly Garden left. It stands to reason that this building is just an empty shell with plants.

    But now under the eyes of everyone, the building has changed its shape.

    There is only one situation - the head of the seventh level did not go back at all!

    Thinking of this possibility made his scalp tingle.

    Suddenly, there was an inaudible piercing sound in the wind, and the zombie king bent down to avoid it for a moment.

    The bullet grazed the zombie king's scalp, penetrated into the head of a sixth-rank zombie next to him, and killed him instantly.

    The Zombie King turned around in horror, looked at where the bullet came from, but faced four bullets head-on.

    And behind the bullets were two people with guns who were supposed to return to City C!

    Sang Wenhao was still holding the sniper rifle from the beginning, and Fu Erdie was holding the pistol given to her by the base in City D.

    After being able to use Sang Wenhao's ability, she can also copy the ability to transform bullets with metal elements anytime and anywhere.

    Although the shooting accuracy is not as good as Sang Wenhao, even Sang Wenhao does not rely solely on accuracy to kill the enemy.

    What he relies on is the metal control ability that can slightly correct the trajectory of the bullet at any time.

    Fuerdie can superimpose Dandelion's wind attribute ability on the basis of this ability. If the opponent doesn't react in time, the bullet will shoot through its body normally. The opponent's reaction was too timely, and she would have time to slightly correct the trajectory of the bullet so that the bullet was biased in the direction the enemy moved.

    Just like now, after Fu Erdie fired a few bullets, he manipulated the bullets to chase the opponent for a long time, until the kinetic energy of one bullet was exhausted, and the other bullet was shot down by the wall of fire, Fu Erdie finally gave up and turned to Condensed more bullets ejected from the magazine.