ymj law firm ♡

"i set up an appointment with this law firm. it's called YMJ Law Firm. the lawyer is ready to meet today." namjoon said and jungkook nodded.

"i can't believe someone had the fucking audacity to put rumors out about me." he said and turned around "when i find that person, i will tear their life apart." he said and went to go out his shoes on.

"this kid scares me." namjoon said as he rubbed his temples.

♡ ♡ ♡

everyone bowed to the young ceo as he walked in, feeling intimidated by his presence and the hard look on his face.

but only he knew how much he was scared.

his life and life's work was on the line.

he doesn't want his father to be disappointed.

"hello mr. jeon. your attorney is right here around the corner. please follow me." an elderly male said and jungkook nodded, following him as namjoon tailed behind the both of them.

"ms. yang, your clients are here. may we come in?" the old man said and you could hear a very faint 'come in' to which all three males complied to.

opening the door, jungkook's eyes peered inside, widening as he saw the person inside.

"y/n?" the said woman looked up.

"jungkook? please- come in." y/n said as she cleared her throat.

the two males sat down, all equally shocked to be in the same room without any idea.

"so uh, what's up- or i mean like, what brings you here today?" jungkook held back a chuckle and cleared his throat.

'fuck me, why would i say that oh my fuck' y/n winced silently at her dumb move.

"i'm in a scandal." y/n let out a hard yet short laugh, immediately apologizing after i'm embarrassment.

"sorry for that. i've handled one too many scandal cases so this'll be easy peasy. can i see the evidence?" y/n asked and namjoon pulled out a tablet, showing screenshots of the article that was posted.

"a-ah, this article. i saw this and was gonna call you, but good thing you saw it yourself." y/n said and jungkook nodded slowly.

'why's she nervous?'

"i'll get to work on this. i already have some stuff about this guy so once i bring everything together, i'll beat his- i'll beat him in court." y/n said and jungkook laughed.

"stop being so stuff y/nnie." y/n's stomach churned hearing the subtle nickname.

it reminded her of her high school days.

"yeah... sorry haha. i'll get back to you in a few hours and see where i get after that okay?" jungkook nodded and left after saying thank you.

y/n's pov

fuck fuck fuck, i really had to defend him on that specific article.

i wrote a message in defense of him under the username of "lov$er" but i didn't think he'd see the article.

anyways, i need to help jungkook before this becomes a worse situation.

♡ ♡ ♡

(time skip bc i'm getting lazy asf LMAO)

"hey jungkook! i just sent in the letter to judge and he said he'll review it. i think it'll work out just fine because he's multiple harmful and threatening things to you and your company. he seems like a sore loser." y/n laughed a little over the phone while jungkook sighed in contentment.

"thank you SO much y/n. words cannot explain my gratitude for you." he said and y/n found herself blushing lightly at his words.

"it's all good, i am here to help after all." y/n said as an idea popped into her head.

"hey jungkook? i'll call you back in a bit. i need to take care of some stuff." y/n said and jungkook pouted a bit over the phone.

"okay, i'll talk to you soon! bye!" he said and y//n said bye back.

"yang y/n, what're you doing to me." jungkook whined.

a/n: YMJ law firm is Yang Min-Jun Law Firm. it's a family law firm.

ik... i'm hella creative.

 i'm hella creative