bitch y/n ♡

jungkook sat on his bed, letting the moment he kissed the attorney play in his head over and over again.

he felt so guilty.

because it felt so good.

call him a cheater but he thought he deserved that, especially after what his girlfriend did?

shooo

he was gonna get her good.

suddenly, he felt his phone buzz in his back pocket.

taking it out in hopes of it being y/n, he face dropped.

'speaking of the devil'

"hey jina, what's up?" jina took a second to talk before she said something.

"uh- hey baby. i was gonna ask if it's okay that i stay with my friend for the night?" she asked and jungkook sighed.

"no, i have to talk to you tonight about something important. get home asap okay? i'll see you in a few." and with that he cut the phone, not letting jina say a word.

♡ ♡ ♡

"hey kookie, i got here as soon as i could. what's wrong?" jina asked in *fake* worry as jungkook sat on the living room couch.

"i know what you did." jina looked at him blankly before she blinked.

"huh?"

"i know what you did to me jina, everything. and i won't take a damn second to call the police on you if you keep denying it" jina immediately widened her eyes and dropping on the couch.

jungkook however, remained unfazed by her sudden actions.

"jungkook im so sorry, i didn't mean to cheat on you. it was just one night and then he wouldn't leave me alone! i swear jungkook please don't leave me, i love you so much." jina begged as she cried her eyes out, making jungkook look at her with wide eyes.

"i was talking about you writing posts about me behind my back, trying to take me and my company down. i knew you were cheating, but i never thought you'd admit to it." he said and jina quiet down for a second, her wide eyes scanning the whole floor in hopes of getting an answer.

unfortunately, she didn't.

"i-i mean-"

"i don't want to hear any more excuses from you anymore. i've had enough. you cheated on me for how long? three years? and you still have the fucking audacity to write hate posts about me? what haven't i done for you?" jungkook said and jina stood up

aggressively, all of her apologetic feelings and cries wiping away.

"what you haven't done for me? all this time do you even have an idea of how neglected i was from you? everyday of your life was just about work, the company, you never spared a second to even take me out on a date, and we haven't even been on one of those since the last time we were in korea."

jungkook sighed, looking at jina because in a sense, she was right.

he did neglect her

he did obsess over his work life

he did forget her.

"but that gave you no right to cheat. jina you and i are partners, we're supposed to find our way through problems together." he said and jina scoffed.

"as if you had the time for that." she mumbled which jungkook heard clearly but said nothing.

he didn't want to start any other argument since she was still very much raging, and he still felt bad for her.

"look jina, i called you because i wanted to sort this out-" jina laughed out loud, cutting the male off.

"sort this out? what're you gonna do? ever since we came back you've been doing nothing but work work work." she exclaimed.

"not to mention how much you obsess over that bitch y/n." she said and jungkook threw a sharp look at the girl.

"don't bring y/n into this." he said and jina scoffed once again.

"don't bring her into it? she's the reason why we're having problems! don't take her side when she tried breaking us apart!" she said and jungkook looked at her directly.

"y/n never tried breaking us apart, she did everything for the sake of me, we distanced so that i could give you more of my time. she took the blame because she knew how much you meant to me. she was at fault for your mistakes jina. don't fucking talk about her like that." he said lowly and jina scoffed.

"even now, you'll take her side and go against me. i did nothing wrong jungkook, cheating was the only way for you to realize what you did wrong." she said bravely.

jungkook was mad, hell yeah he was. he was so mad but he still felt like crying.

what did he do so wrong?

yeah he made a mistake, but was it this serious?

"so you have two choices," jina said as she got closer to him.

"you can either start being a better boyfriend," she said as she grabbed his shirt.

"or, we can break up." she said in a whisper as she got super close to his lips, breathing softly against his mouth.

"your choice." she said as she kissed him quickly, then turning around and smirking while walking away.

'he can never escape me.'