will you be my girlfriend? ♡

(a/n: if you're confused, jin, namjoon, jimin, and hobi all came to korea with jungkook. that's why the restaurant is also in korea.)

i got ready once yoongi told me to get dressed nicely since we were going out.

i hated dresses growing up but i've grown to like them over time, so i chose to wear a nice light blue sundress that had a floral pattern.

it's the season and i'm going all out.

that is if i do go out.

"you look nice." yoongi said as i smiled cheekily, thanking him as i eyed what he wore.

awfully casual.

"you look.... casual." i laughed, feeling slightly overdressed.

it's the best i could put together in five minutes. sorry." he smiled sheepishly and i waved my hands in the air a bit, showing him it's fine.

we got in the car and drive in a comfortable silence, soon arriving to a fancy restaurant.

Hope World Restaurant

i'd imagine that the slogan would be something cheesy like "our food will give you hope" or something but i don't know.

"let's go, i'm starving." yoongi said as he got out in a rush making me get out the car as hastily as him.

he opened the restaurant door for me and i thanked him, stepping into a...

empty place?

i look at him and he seems confused as well.

"usually this place is packed. but let's not worry, our place is outside." he says and i nod, smiling a bit.

we get to the door when yoongi suddenly stops.

"ah y/n, you go on. i have to use the restroom real quick." he excuses himself and i walk out into the back.

when i walk out i'm completely taken aback.

it's so beautiful.

there's a lot of space here and it's so well organized.

however, there's only one table out here, which i'm gonna assume is the one yoongi has for us.

cute.

i walk over and there's a beautiful covering around the area of the table, which is decorated with some fairy lights, making it look cute.

i sit down on one of the chairs and put my stuff on the side, looking around i realize there's no one here.

no one.

"where's yoongi? is he taking a fucking shit?" i say as i wait around.

i lean back into my seat as i look for something to zone out too.

an image of jungkook pops into my head.

the image is a photo of him and i when we were in high school and out for ice cream.

i recall the memory and i remember we got back home and just relaxed.

i really did love him then.

and i still do.

it's so different, so crazy how i meet him after all these years, and suddenly his girlfriend breaks up with him.

and then he confesses his feelings for me after i do for him.

i want to be his girlfriend. but i'm so scared that i'm only here because he wants me to be his rebound.

i'm so scared this is only a part of my life that'll leave after a while.