confess ♡

two weeks had passed by since the incident with jungkook and jimin.

neither of them had mentioned it but there was still some tension which lingered around.

but they didn't mind.

jungkook sat on his chair, opening his laptop to do some work when his phone dinged suddenly.

one message from: y/n

open close

y/n: hey jungkook! hope you're well. there's a new coffee shop that opened, did you wanna hang around later there if you're not so busy?

jungkook's heart warmed at the message and he found himself smiling as he wrote a reply.

me: hey y/n. i'm good, how are you? and yeah of course, let's meet up around 7? i'll come pick you up :)

he sent the message and he felt his heart pound.

'why am i so nervous?'

y/n: i'm great! sure, sounds good! see you then :D

jungkook felt a little tingly as he tried to stop it.

jungkook set his phone down and sighed.

"it's not a date jungkook, you got this. besides, you don't even like her."

♡ ♡ ♡

fast forward a bit, it's now seven o'clock and jungkook pulled up to y/n's apartment.

he was dressed in some pretty causal clothing but still looked nice.

he saw y/n walk out in a dress with some heels on and her hair down, a small purse hanging from her shoulder as she walked over to his car.

"hey jungkook!" y/n said and jungkook felt like he stopped breathing.

she was so beautiful.

"hey y/n." he said and the said girl looked at him weirdly, noticing his tone.

"everything good?" she asked and jungkook nodded.

"yeah i'm fine, just a little tired." y/n felt bad for the said boy and offered on meeting for another day.

"no no! let's go." he said with a small smile and y/n smiled back.

they made their way to the coffee shop, y/n talking about how it's everything she dreamed having in a coffee shop.

"here we are!" jungkook said and y/n beamed with happiness, getting out the car with jungkook.

jungkook opened the door for y/n, to which she slightly blushed at and said thank you quietly.

y/n had something she wanted to do today.

she wanted to confess.

they sat down and ordered their food and drinks, talking about random things for a while.

for minute, jungkook was reminded of what his life used to be like in korea before he moved.

simple.

just him, y/n, his family, and his friends.

his simple life.