regret it ♡

i didn't want to hurt y/n the way i did.

i had to for the sake of myself.

i didn't want to start liking her, it wasn't high school anymore and i'm still not sure of my feelings.

that makes sense.

right?

i head home with a heavy heart, trying to forget today ever happened.

♡ ♡ ♡

"HE DID WHAT." yoongi yelled which made y/n flinch.

"yoongi i don't know! he was so sweet the whole time and then he fucking embarrassed me in front of everyone." y/n said as she put her hands in her pocket.

after y/n left, she changed out of her clothes and into some sweatpants and called yoongi over.

he came over as fast as he could with two buckets of ice cream, which y/n was grateful for.

"i swear y/n i will find him and make him regret every choice he ever made to hurt you." yoongi said and y/n sighed despite a small smile coming on her lips.

"thanks yoongi."

♡ ♡ ♡

yoongi was at the store two weeks later, buying some ramen and water since he needed it.

these days he was far too lazy to cook so he resorted to ramen.

not healthy but whatever.

as he walked out after paying for his stuff, he heard someone running up to him, making him turn around and face someone he hated.

jungkook.

"hey hyung! what's up?" jungkook asked as he walked with the older who wasn't too happy.

"nothing much." he said in an upset tone which jungkook couldn't ignore.

"you good? you sound mad." he said laughingly and yoongi just sighed.

"i'm good, i'll see you around." he said as he tried walking away but the other didn't understand that.

"hyung!! what's wrong?" jungkook whined and yoongi stopped dead in his tracks, making the younger almost fall onto him.

"you wanna know what's wrong? what's wrong is that you're a fucking shitty ass person jungkook. first you wanna leave y/n all by herself and go to america. i get that, you had no choice. but then you wanna come back and act as if nothing happened?" jungkook was taken aback by the sudden outburst.

"hyung-"

"no, let me finish. then what, you suddenly need her help because your girlfriend was a lying bitch and kissed y/n in the middle of her fucking office. do you have any idea of what impression you gave? you made her think you liked her." he stopped to catch his breath as he went off again.

"you can't just act all lovey with someone and then when they confess their very long time feelings to you, you just laugh in their face and make them feel like shit." jungkook sighed and yoongi glared at the younger.

"i don't know what the fuck you want from her but you better make it clear before you regret it. whether it's from my hands or someone else." yoongi walked away, angrily holding onto his stuff

"you know why i did that hyung?" jungkook suddenly questioned making yoongi turn around aggressively.

"why."

"because i also needed time to figure my feelings out. ever since we came back to korea i've been in a constant debate of whether i like her or not. i need time." yoongi scoffed before looking back at him.

"take all the time you need jungkook, but don't be disappointed when you realize that she'll be over you one day. she's not object you can just throw away when you lose interest." he said before walking into his car, starting it up and driving away leaving jungkook alone.

"why me?" he sighed.

he pulled out his phone and opened a contact he was afraid to text.

me: hey y/n, let's meet up sometime soon, i wanted to say something.