Chapter 12

Bonnie glanced up from her phone as she waited by the school gate for Mark to go to their practice exam. The van pulled up and The dream boys piled out, jisoo jumping down after them and quickly dashing off to the side. Mark stopped by the van, Bonnie assumed to talk to the managers. She watched as he reached into the van again and pulled an arm out of the van, the girl following behind it. I approached them as Minhee attempted to copy Jisoo, but mark held her hand firmly.
"What's going on? Why is Minhee trying to escape so desperately?" The pink haired girl laughed as Mark raised his brow at the younger, she stopped still instantly.
"You will gain more attention doing that, just stand still."
Bonnie tilted her head at mark, her own brow raised, waiting for an answer.
"Minhee is just feeling slightly awkward with me today." Mark winked at the girl and she glared at him but blushed.
"Well, I think I'm going to help her over you, because it's you." And she karate chopped their hands freeing Minhee.
"Thankyou, Eonni! See you at lunch!" Then she gave mark a victorious smile and ran away the direction Jisoo had gone. Mark scowled at his friend.
"What...?" Bonnie questioned, eyeing him curiously.
"Now I wont know how she feels about it properly." He sighed and winced as he admitted the next bit, which caused his friend to squeal loudly, "we..uh.. kinda kissed and ended up making out...."
After Bonnie had finished squealing she began hitting the boy with her bag.
"Woah hold on!" Mark held her back, "she was the one that started it! I was completely powerless." He scratched the back of his neck as he laughed dryly, "I think I get what Haechan meant, there is definitely hidden side to her."
"Okay...so if she started it and isnt so innocent, why does she seem so awkward with you?" Bonnie narrowed her eyes as Mark turned red. He coughed and pulled his collar down a little. Bonnie could just about make out the edgings of a deep purple bruising at the bottom of his neck.
"oh my god, JUNG MINHEE!" Bonnie gasped and grabbed Mark's collar, pulling it back up quickly she almost choked him. Mark, pushed her off and began walking to class, Bonnie followed next to him.
"So...yeah. I dont think she even remembers doing it, I will admit it's a blur to me too. I just got so...."mark struggled for words, "pulled in to everything. If it was the same for her, it's probably frightened her off a little." Mark shrugged, "Minhee likes to make conscious decisions. Nothing this morning happened through a conscious decision. We just went with the flow."
"And you are so calm about it, how?" Bonnie snickered, "usually you would be in a puddle at holding her hand!"
"I am no where near calm about it. I just activated idol mode." Mark gave her a small smile, "I'm not going to be able to focus in my exam otherwise." Bonnie snorted and then jumped a little as an arm hooked over her shoulder.
"Hey, you two should have waited for me too!" The two turned to see Lucas with a big grin on his face, he held up a plastic bag in his hand, "I brought us some power snacks! They are supposed to be really good before exams!" Bonnie's eyes widened a little before she laughed.
"Have you been believing everything you read on the internet again?" The tall males face fell into a puppy pout. Bonnie shook her head at him with a grin, "come on you big dummy, let's go eat these brain powering snacks." And just like the the male was bouncing off dragging Bonnie with him. Mark watched the whole conversation with a smile of his own.
"Lucas you really are something else arent you?" He said as he followed them Into class. Mark thought he had escaped the topic of him and Minhee, but as usual Bonnie still wasnt passing up the chance to wind her friend up.
"How you going to cope on tour now?" Mark shot her a look that read 'not in front of Lucas'. But Lucas was too busy opening up snacks to pay attention.
"I will just take her with me." Mark stuck his tongue out as bonnie hit his arm. Lucas looked up confused for a moment. Bonnie sent him a sweet smile and mark pretended to be sick at her.

In the dance studio, minhee ran in through the door sliding into the corner and hiding in it instantly.
"Yo what is with you two?!" Jisung shook his head, in the opposite corner Jisoo was crouched down gripping her hair.
"You would be like this too if you just saw what I saw!" She shouted standing up and throwing her hands up on the air, "Jaemin still thinks I'm with Donghyuk! Nevermind me what's with you?!" She spun on her heel pointing. Minhee grabbed the girl by the hand and dragged her from the studio into the girls toilets.
"I cant tell you in front of the boys." She went red and ran a hand through her hair, "the inevitable happened, my not so innocent side showed through and I..." she trailed off, jisoo nudged her elbow, "I made out with Mark."
"How did that happen?! You are usually so timid with him!"
"I'm not too sure, I made him some breakfast at 4 when i woke up. And we were alone his room and i just...."
"You were WHAT?" Jisoo took the girl by the shoulders and shook her excessively. "What happened to friends?!"
"Well we didnt know what else to call it! I still dont know what to call it!" Minhee leant against the sinks, "theres more..." she bit her bottom lip and Jisoo eyed her, "I left a love bite on his neck..."
"MINHEE!" Jisoo gasped and grabbed the girls shoulders again, she shook her a few times before she halted.
"Wait...what was he doing to make you leave a love bite?! You didn't?!"
"God no!" Minhee blushed and hid behind her hands, "he started kissing my neck and then he went down to my shoulder and I was wearing a strappy vest top and I couldnt help myself!" Minhe recalled the memory and got goosebumps all over her arms. "Look at this! That's from just thinking about it!"
"Must have been one hell of a make out session." Jisoo snorted, "wait.... did you guys use tongue?" She suddenly leaned towards her friend squealing when she blushed, "oh my god, you did!" Jisoo laughed, Minhee hid her face in her hands again.
"Come on let's get back to the studio. We need to run this dance through before dance class." Jisoo pulled the girl by her elbow, minhee just knew Jisoo was going to tease her for the rest of the day.