Chapter 10

Mark shuffled Minhee up as he carried her home. Haechan was leading the way to her house. Mark had wanted to call a taxi at least, but Jisoo had insisted the fresh air was good for Minhee's head, Mark was sure she was just angry He had called.karaoke off to send the concussed girl home. Minhee sucked in a breath and then groaned.
"My head...the minute jisung stops being an idol I'm putting him six feet under."
"At least it didnt bruise." Mark laughed a little, "I think I might have killed him on the spot. It gave me a chance to spend extra time alone with you though, so I dont know I might forgive him." Minhee was thankful her head was resting on his shoulder, she was sure that she had never blushed harder before in her life. She waited until she was sure her cheeks were back to normal before she spoke.
"Hey, Mark?" She tilted her head on his shoulder to look at him. The male hummed and then stopped as Haechan knelt down to carry Jisoo on his back. Chenle grabbed her bag and swung it over his shoulder. As soon as the girls head hit haechans shoulder she fell asleep, "Is it okay if I keep your school jacket for a bit longer? I took the name tag off, I didnt want rumours to spread about you but, honestly, you have no idea how little I'm bothered by guys now." Mark turned head a little to catch a glimpse of the girl.
"You could have kept the name tag on, I wouldnt have minded getting caught up in that type of rumour." Mark winked at her and she quickly hid her face again.
"What's with you today?" Minhee giggled, "so flirty!"
"Hey, you were the one who called me pretty!" Mark grinned and felt the girls face heat against his shoulder.
"Are you two coming?" Chenle called back and mark started walking again, but he tried to keep his distance from the others to spend some time alone with the girl.
"Can I ask you something?" Mark asked after a while of silence. Minhee lifted her head only to put it straight back on his shoulder, wincing as she did so.
"Mhm."
"Could you keep an eye on Bonnie for me? I didnt want to ask but, I have a feeling something is going to happen soon. And we are going on tour next month plus, I'm sure by now you know I only think of her as a sister and-" Minhee fell from Mark's back as she shot up at his remark and a wave of nausea hit from her spinning head. Mark caught her as she did, he twisted them so they could both land on the grass,which they did on their sides with a soft thud. Minhee laughed and Mark laughed too.
"Now all of me hurts." She went to get up and mark stopped her.
"Give me a minute and I will help you up. You are still extra injured." Mark sat up and then stood helping the girl up as he did, "what did I say that made you do that?" Minhee blinked confused for a second.
"Oh! I was going to ask you why bonnie being like a sister to you mattered." It was Mark's turn to blush.
"I dont know I honestly didnt think it through before talking. I do that a lot with you." He shrugged and took the girls hand in his, "you able to walk for a bit?" As she nodded slowly he started walking making sure to keep a gentle pace. When they caught back up to the others it was time to part ways.
"Me and haechan will take Jisoo home. Jisung and the hyungs can take Minhee home. Meet back here in say.... 30 minutes?' Chenle asked looking at his watch. Everyone nodded in agreement and separated to take the girls home.
Haechan checked the girl on his shoulder was asleep before he scowled at Chenle.
"See none of this would be happening if you just dated Jisoo like I asked!" Chenle just rolled his eyes, "what was that for?"
"Are you that stupid, donghyuk? I can clearly see Jaemin likes Jisoo, and I do not like Jisoo in that way." Chenle shook his head at the elder and crossed his arms, jisoos bag still swinging from his hand, "this plan was ridiculous from the start and you know it."
"Its working for Minhee and Mark!" The elder snapped back in defensive mode.
"Until she finds out, you know she doesnt believe she deserves to know any of us. She is only fully okay with you and Jisung because she met you in dance classes and singing competitions."
"She is okay with you too." Haechan shot back.
"She doesnt have Much of a choice to be used to me when she is friends with this one," chenle jabbed his thumb over to the girl sleeping on the koreans shoulder peacefully, "but I told you from the start this was a bad idea, the girls can pick for themselves." Chenle shrugged as Haechan rolled his eyes.
"Jaemin gets jealous easily and Jisoo is a multi fandom type girl. She has so many favourites I dont think even I know all of them. You have to admit they are like chalk and cheese."
"Whilst that's true, what's your excuse for Minhee?" Chenle raised a brow checking his phone as it pinged with a message.
"Simple, girl fell in love with him at first sight and still hasnt worked it out. Its been a while since out debut now."
"And you tricking Mark into liking her?" But the elder snorted.
"Tricking is a strong word, more nudged in the right direction."
"And mark didnt deserve the chance to fall in love with her from being her friend?" The chinese male muttered something in chinese before clapping the older male on the free shoulder, "either way you did the stupid so now we fix the stupid, starting with Jisoo." And with that they dropped the sleeping girl off at her house.