chapter 13

Jaemin chuckled as he attempted to put Jisoo down on her bed and the girl pulled herself closer to him instead.
"No, you are warm!" She protested, Jaemin pressed his lips to her forehead in a quick kiss.
"I know but if you dont let go of me right now, I am going to do something you dont want your mother to see." He whispered in her ear. The girl blushed and allowed him to put her into her bed. Jaemin tucked the sheets in around her and then as Jisoos mother left the room to show him the way out again, he turned back round and kissed her on the lips softly, "I will call you tomorrow." He grinned at her even more pink face and whistled as he made his way back to the van. Inside everyone was waiting for him expectantly. The male put his belt on and shut the door before he turned to mark in wonder.
"How do you not want to kiss her all day every day? I already wanna go back to Jisoo...." Jaemin pouted as the rest of the group laughed at him.
"Who said I dont?" Mark grinned at Jaemin, "I am just better at hiding it than you are." When the van pulled up at Minhees house, Mark turned to look at the girl and sighed, "these next 3 months are going to kill me arent they?" It didnt need an answer so nobody spoke, mark scooped the girl into his arms and Jeno opened the van door from behind him. Mark carried the girl up to her house and pressed the bell with his elbow. Her mother came out instantly.
"Well if it isnt my favourite son-in-law!" She smiled at Mark with a wink, "she seems to be completely out for the count." Mark nodded and shuffled her in his arms a little, "well I had better let you put her down. I will walk you up to her room."
"Thankyou." Mark followed the woman through the house and into one of the back bedrooms. Minhees mom flicked the light on and he blinked in shock. There were a couple of posters of his face scattered on her walls, but that wasnt what has caused his shock. There was a picture of Minhee and mark beside her bed, mark remembered the picture. It had been everyone and Haechan had forced Minhee to stand next to mark. Minhee had cropped the picture so it was just her and mark. Minhees mom laughed at Mark's reaction.
"You look like you didnt know she liked you this much." She folded her arms leaning on the door frame and watched as Mark tucked the girl in carefully. Then he stood up and looked around her room again.
"It seems I underestimated her feelings a bit." Mark chuckled back, he pulled out his phone and took a picture if the framed picture by her bed, "I dont have this one." Mark grinned and saved it as his phone wallpaper. Then her mom showed him the way back out, Mark bowed his head and climbed back into the Van. As soon as the door shut he rounded on the younger males in the van, glaring at them all.
"What?" Jeno eyed the male and Mark glared more in the direction of Jisung and Chenle. Jeno and renjun sighed in relief.
"What did we do?!" Jisung looked up from his phone as Chenle nudged him.
"When was anyone going to tell me I'm her favourite member of NCT?" Mark blurted out. The van went silent and then the other 5 boys In the van laughed at him.
"And i thought i was dumb." Jaemin shook his head, "do you remember what Jisoo said, she didnt change her bias at all in any group."
"Which means you or Haechan. Did you really think her bias was going to be Donghyuk?" Chenle snickered. Mark thought back on the day when he had escaped to school from rehearsal.
"So that's why Chenle called me dumb." Mark rolled his eyes, "this was not information I needed before I go on tour with 127!"
"Dont worry, they will be at the last tour date in Seoul, they are coming with me and Jeno." Renjun glanced over, "we thought us two were the safest options considering love puppy over here and the youngest practically being there siblings."
"We can keep an eye whilst pretending we dont know them." Jeno stuck his thumb up.
"Am I the love puppy?!" Jaemin exclaimed suddenly and we all laughed.mark was sad to see them go inside the dorm and know it would be a fair while until he saw them again. As they pulled up to the 127 dorm and Haechan piled in with both his and Mark's bags, the elder looked at him with shock.
"We gotta leave now!" He panted, "there is already a bunch of fans at the airport." The manager pulled out his phone and the van sped off again.
"But I wanted to get-" Mark started and then trailed off with a sulk, until Haechan held up a little brown bear.
"Dont worry, I remembered Minhees lucky bear, you can send her the pictures of him on tour still." Mark grinned and took the bear from him. He hugged it tightly almost tearing up because it smelt just like her, "dont worry Hyung, we will be back before you know it."
"That's also part of my problem. I will explain on the plane, let just focus on catching our flight first." And then he tucked the bear away into his carry on case.