Drunken moments

Jacob

I think I've drank way too much, but hey you only live once. I was having the best night of my life knowing that the next few months would take me away from all of this to gain information on certain family members that a certain male named Cieran Mitchell would have. I needed to make sure that I got this guy right where he needed to be where he could trust me and spill all of the secrets about The Thomas family. Two particular close and Kaspien Thomas, they had gone off the radar after we had invaded Shaun Thomas's home.

I may even find out a little about Killian a Dimitri and why he was doing business with Shaun Thomas in the first place. We had searched through all of Shaun Thomas's home and what we had found was disturbing, to say the least.

I can't believe how badly he treated Tiara, actually I could. He was a complete sadistic ashole prick who took her torture as his gain and he thought he could rule over her to fend her to his every whim and it has worked until Reece had found ndn his way out of that cell and rescued the bruised and battered Tiara and saved her from Shaun Thomas the sick twisted sadistic bastard. She thought she was safe with him but we all knew different. She would never be safe with him. And we were all proven right when he attacked her cause she simply didn't wish to get married again and I couldn't blame her for the shit Thomas had put her through despite help he had found her several times and beat her and raped her. No one deserved that kind of end of torture or poisonous relationship.

Thomas is now serving life for his sins and hopefully, he will. never be out and find Tiara again.

Fingers crossed.

Let's hope this trip is futile and I find out where Chloe and Kaspien Thomas are hiding out or I would have failed my mission and I may not make it out alive if this Mitchell guy thinks I'm crossing him in any way.

I head over to the bar after going to the gents to relieve myself. My boss and her wife have already said their goodbyes and headed out the club to catch a taxi home, wishing me luck. I think I'm going to need it more than anything on this mission.

I sit down and order a cocktail I had never had before, so why the hell not? That's when this gorgeous blue-eyed beauty sits down beside me, his muscles bulging out of his short-armed shirt, his tattoos on show for all to see. Damn if his arms look good I wonder what his face looks like. I want to lick them to make sure they're real. The same as his bulging muscles I wonder if he's well endowed down there too? He chuckles amused then his gruff voice bellows sending shivers down my back. "I'll have whatever my friend has, Dante."

"Sure."

I watch as he pours the contents of liqueur into the shaker with some kind of fruit juice and ice. He placed the top on the shaker and shakes it before he pours it into the flute and grins. "Enjoy."

"Oh I think I will. Thanks Dante."

The bartender nods and walks away. "I hope I'm not intruding?"

I finally looked at him and my breath was taken away. He's not the bulkiest guy I've ever met but he's the sexiest man I have ever laid eyes on. My breath hitches and I'm finding it hard to talk let alone breath because this most beautiful man sat next to me. He's got to be straight there's no way in hell a guy as good-looking as him is gay.

He smirks at me and I'm gone totally and utterly gone.

Rory

I have watched him all night as he laughed and joked with the two females at the table. I know they're lesbian how close they see and they are both wearing wedding rings but even so I would turn bi for a guy as sexy as him if I was lesbian of course. I'd had threesomes any day to just feel him inside me and my dick pounding into his ass and the taste of his dick and mouth. He may not even be gay he could be bi, but he looks as straight as they come, but my gaydar could be off right now so I'll assume he's straight but I need to talk to him and get to know him first.