Raunchy Moments

Jacob

A swanky car pulled up in front of us and the door opened, impressive. "Come on angel, let's get in."

I nodded and he pulled me into the backseat of the car and the door closed. "Your place or mine?"

"Mine. I'll drive you to work in the morning."

"Sure."

The car pulled away the moment we were heading down the abandoned street his lips were on mine assaulting my mouth with his tongue.

I moaned into his mouth and his kisses became heavier and harder as he rutted into me. Damn if he keeps going I'll come in my jeans. I made a mistake tonight by not wearing underwear. Now my hard dick is rubbing on the zip causing painful vibration and my dick is leaking.

"Damn, angel, you're already hard, let me help you with that."

I moaned instead of disagreeing with him. I'm usually the aggressor in a relationship and only let someone I am in an intimate relationship with to go down on me and suck my dick. That's two in total. I made a mistake with Grady to ever think he actually loved me like he claimed he did, especially when he went against me in the worst possible way. Could I even trust this man I don't know from Adam?

I've never had much trouble with accepting a hand job and a quick fuck never a blow job I make it quite clear I'm not interested in them. His mouth envelopes my dick and oh my god. When did he even open my fly?

His tongue slides across my dick and he hums, sending vibrations right through my body. "Fuck."

"You are such a dirty boy angel, no underwear," he says, licking up my shaft and taking it into his warm mouth.

And OMFG I'm seeing stars I feel like I've gone to heaven. He sucks and bobs his head up and down, his teeth scraping in my dick ever so slightly sending electric shocks through me. My head falls back, my toes curl and I grab his hair in my fist he moans around my dick as he takes it down his throat without gagging. I feel it hit the back of his throat but he continues fucking me with his mouth and it feels oh-so-good. I've never had a blow job as good as this. My hips are more on their own thrusting my dick further into his luscious mouth. His hand comes around my ass and his finger slides into my ass breaching its barrier and pumping it in and out I moan loudly telling him not to stop. It feels so good. I've never let a guy or girl touch my ass before I like to top and lots of guys don't like that they like to top I'm no bottom or verse. But I have a feeling if I don't reign it in hell be the one fucking me tonight not the other way around.

He's suckling hard and fast. I knew I'm going to bust a nut anytime with his finger in my ass and his mouth around my dick in his mouth deepthroating it all so perfectly. I tighten my grip and fuck my dick into his mouth moaning. He slides another finger in, pumping it in and out. Then he says the words no other man ever has and I can't help but obey.

"Come for me, angel," he says curling his fingers inside me and hitting my g spot.

My body shakes as I empty my cum into his mouth; he doesn't move as my cum hits the back of his throat.

The car comes to a halt. "We're here boss."

He pulls off my dick and licks his lips "Thanks." he looks at me and smirks. "You best put that away angel, we don't need someone having a heart attack."

I glare at him and shove my half-hard dick into my jeans and zip up. We get out of the car and head inside.

He opens the door and I follow him in, looking around. Damn, this place is so much better than mine, but it's home.

"Nice pad," I say, he grabs me, turning me around and pushing me to the door.

"I know, But it's not nearly as nice as you," he says, smashing his lips on mine. I moan into the kiss of our tongues. Sliding over the other twisting. Moaning and rutting against each other. These clothes need to come off.

We kiss harder and more aggressively, stripping out of our clothes. "I want you angel."

"Dito."

He went to grab my legs and bring them around him. Oh, I don't think so it's my turn. I turn us both around so he's slammed against the door. "Mmm, kinky."

I grab his dick in my hand with mine wrapping my palm around it and stroking us both. He moans into my mouth. "I'll let you have your way for now angel but I will fuck you that's a promise."

Little does he know his pro, is don't mean shit I don't let any guy fuck my ass. I flick my fingers over our leaking dicks and spread it over our dicks so I can gain more friction. I pump long and hard pills and he moans into my mouth. "I'm ready angel."

"Bend your sexy ass and lean on the sofa so I can fuck you from behind."

He does as I ask. I pry his legs open, line my dick up and slide in. He moans and squirms as I go deeper. Still for a few seconds then begin to rock in and out. "You can go faster and harder, Angel, I can take it."

So I did. I pulled out and slammed back into him over and over again harder and faster grabbing his dick fucking it into my hand his moans became strangled. I leaned forward. "Do you want to come?"

He nodded.

"Then come." I said biting his earlobe driving into him. He let out a long strangle curse and cum.

I pulled out but I'm not finished with him yet. "Let's finish this in the bedroom."

He nodded, following me into the bedroom I closed the door and pushed him back onto the bed. His head fell onto the pillow and I attacked his lips kissing him hungrily spreading his legs pushing them up our dicks rubbing together my dick so damn hard I knew I wouldn't last long. "Let me fuck you, angel."

"Not yet. Soon I promise." lies.

He opened his mouth to retort and I slammed into his sss so hard and fast it took his breath away and a moan-like groan escaped his lips instead of whatever he was about to say. I pounded into him hard and fast, his dick leaking, his moans muffled as I slammed my lips onto his kissing him hard.

I felt my dick pulse and I let out a gruntal moan, shuddering cumming inside him, his dick pulling cumming all over his stomach. I fell on him, the best night ever. I thought as I closed my eyes.

~

I slowly opened my eyes, squinting at the pain in my forehead because I'd drunk way too much. The naked body next to me said I'd fucked some random guy from the club. Fuck, I need to stop drinking. I've been doing this shit non-stop since I found out Grady had gone against me in the worst possible way.

I need some paracetamol and water. I slid out of bed fully naked. Fuck I need to stop getting in these situations.

I grabbed my clothes and slipped into them and slid my feet into my boots before venturing out of the bedroom to find the bathroom. I need a piss and to find some painkillers for my banging head. I finally found the kitchen after I revealed myself searching for painkillers.