Rory

Rory

I really didn't want to leave him, but I had no choice. We both have our own lives to live. His, unfortunately, was more dangerous than mine, but I was willing to wait for him, no matter how long it took. Though I wasn't even sure where he was heading, knowing he worked for the FBI he wasn't allowed to disclose that information. How do I know this? He isn't dressed like a normal cop. He was wearing a suit not a uniform even if it was black, it had no Police department name tag, he just carried a badge on his person which gave him the authority to do whatever he damn pleased.

Once I had dropped him off, I began to worry about him and wherever he was going something felt off, very off, but what did I fucking know?

I wasn't here in London very long, so I had to make sure that he was back before my time here was up. I'm here every couple of months making sure everything is running smoothly with my business here. I hadn't told Jacob my work ethic. I don't think he would even look at me twice if he knew what type of work I did or who I was.

I had gone easy on Jacob last night, knowing that he was as dominant as I was. I don't usually go for upfront guys who only wants to bottom. I'm vers in every way, shape and form. But there was something about him that drew me in, something I could work with and break down the more I got to know him and bring my profession into the bedroom. I'm sure he will enjoy the more dominant side of me more than he was letting on last night and this morning. But he had eventually caved in to letting me fuck his sweet tight ass, and tight it was. Fuck it was like a face around my dick begging me to fuck it and, ask why I wanted. Damn I had taken it, but I wanted more even though we hadn't got time for the dirty thing I wanted to do to him and his sweet tight as fuck ass.

One day I will play out all of my fantasies with him, but until then I'll have to Jack off thinking of all the ways I want to take him.

I look down, and my dick is tightening against my pants. Fuck I'm so hard right now. I guess I'll either have to sort my little problem out woth PAM or think of ugly things to make it go limp. Option two is best right now as I'm on my way to the office and I really l don't want spunk in my car, it's just been valeted, and I don't want residues of stupidly cum l over my hands. So I think of the ugliest and grossiest thing I can, so I've got a limp dick before I pull up at the office. I run many establishments here in London and this is my main base here, Townsend Treats. The name speaks for itself. It's one of the offices for our main warehouse for sex toys and kinky underwear. The main income comes from Ignite, our elite club for those who have different kinks and sexual desires. I am a dom, but I don't put myself forward to clientele as it's one of the things that is in the contract my brother specially put together. Levi is back in Texas right now on his hundred acre farm. I usually work there when I'm home learning others how to do what I do for a living. Watching others learn what I've learned gives me great gratification. I enjoy them being able to find themselves and what they are comfortable with. It makes my life a hell of a lot easier for me, knowing I've trained them well.

It still gets me hard watching them all perform. I occasionally have a sub to get rid of the pent-up sexual frustration and stress inside me. We have subs teach the other subs the ropes as well.

I pulled up outside the office and cut the engine before getting out of my car. I slam the door and press the fob on my key ring that locks and secure my car and head into the office.

"Morning Mr Townsend."

"Morning Lyla, how's everything been doing since I last visited?"

"Good Mr. Townsend."

"Please, call me Rory."

"Sorry Mr To...Rory."

I smiled. "I want to see all the sales figures for the last few months. Can you please bring them to my office?"