Cerian Mitchell

Jacob

The aeroplane landed in Ireland an hour ago and a driver had picked me up to take me to my new accommodation. I'd be living in a very high-class hotel here until I got under Ciaran Mitchell's skin.

Once the aeroplane had landed I got my luggage and gig a cab outside the airport to the hotel I would be staying in due the duration. It palmed up outside. I paid the driver and hopped out, closing the door walking towards the five star hotel greeted by the doorman who opened the door. I thanked him and I stepped into the very lavish hotel. I thanked him and he told me to enjoy my stay.

I walked up to the reception and gave the receptionist my name for the reservation. She smiled and gave me the key card for my room smelling again saying she hoped I enjoyed my stay. I nodded and looked at the key card 308. I guess I'm on the third floor. I took the lift as I was too damn tired to walk up three flights of stairs.

I finally found my room and swiped my card and walked into the most luxurious room that I had ever stayed in. Exactly how much was my visa paying for this room? It had all wood flooring and an oak bed. I smiled and I dropped my suitcases. I came well-prepared for every occasion. I heard he owns many of the many bars here.

I'm bushed, I need to catch up with some zees and make a plan of how I'm going to gain the attention if a mob boss and not fuck it up.

I stripped out of my clothes and lay down on the bed, closing my eyes. Today has been one long day.

~

My eyes flickered open. I looked at the clock. It was almost eight in the evening. Damn I'd slept that long? I got up and made my way to the bathroom, emptying myself before showering and washing my hair.

I dried myself and changed into a black shirt half buttoned, showing off my six-pack and a pair of blue jeans which complemented the pair of black boots.

I headed downstairs to the restaurant and ordered the house special and a beer.

After supper, I went out of the hotel in search of the bar that Ciaran Mitchell owned and hoped he would be there.

There were bouncers at the door who were practically everywhere. I rolled my eyes. These guys were letting underage girls in just because they were all dolled up and showing flesh. They looked at me and nodded. They really needed a better system to stop underage girls and boys, especially girls.

I strode over to the bar and ordered a beer. Hopefully, I won't be here all night. I hoped I would bump into my target here, so I wouldn't have to look around any other nights I was here.

Ceiran

I wasn't planning on going to my club tonight but I had business that couldn't wait . I had been informed that someone was taking money out of my club that the thieving bastard was going to pay. My men had let me know the little shit was in tonight. I just had to make myself known to make sure that he understood that you don't thieve off the great Ceiron Mitchell Don of Ireland. Stupid fuckers I can't bleive some people are so damn stupid to rob of me especially this stupid little fucker.

I slid into the back of my car and the driver pulled away and we headed to one of my many clubs across the strip. The car pulled up outside Breeze and I got out of the car and headed inside the club and was met by my men who nodded into the corner where the pathetic piece of shit was standing talking with some other men. If he thought he was safe he was sadly mistaken.

I looked over at them glaring that they were no match for me on a good day, but today I was pissed so they better not get in my way. He suddenly looked over and his face drained of its natural colour, good he was scared. He turned and made a run for it. His mistake: I wasn't the only one in this club. Cruze stood like a brick wall in front of him and he almost ran head first into him, until he saw him and versed right but Stag was there he tried to run but Shanty and Breil in cases him in the circle. He looked at me as I approached him. "I haven't done anything Ceiron I swear."

"You swear if you hadn't done anything you wouldn't have tried to run would you?"

"I panicked, that's all Ceiron."

"It's Mr Mitchell to you. Let me tell you something Rick. I don't like bald-faced liars and you are a fuckign liar."

"I'm not honest Mr Mitchell. I don't even know why you're so pissed at me."

My fist clenched and my nose flared. "You have no idea why I'm pissed at you besides you running from me? I smell shit Rick."

"I haven't done anything."

"You're a fucking liar you've been embezzling money form my fucking club my fucking money."

"I haven't, I swear."

My fist connected with his face A loud crack echoed through the club fuck I hope no one dares to interfere or they'll be the next one to get a fucking broken nose.

Rick was holding his bloody nose. "You know where to take him."

"Boss."

Cruz and stag grabbed both of his arms and hauled him away.

I felt his eyes in me before I could even see him. Even through the chatter I could feel him. The hairs in the back of my neck were up. I looked across the club and there he was nursing a beer. I grinned and made my way over. I needed to know who this man was. He certainly wasn't a regular. But I felt drawn to him. I hope my instincts about this gorgeous piece of meat wouldn't be my downfall.

I stood next to him as he shivered. I grinned and looked at Danny my most trusted bartender. "Scotch on the rocks, when you're ready Danny."

"Sure boss."

"What are you having?" He asked.

He looked at me shocked.so I repeated the question. "What are you having?"

He looked confused at my question. "Are you talking to me?"

"I am."

"I'm fine. I already have a drink."

"It's rude not to accept a drink."

"Fine. I'll have what you're having."

"Make that two Danny."

"Boss."

He slid the two scotch on the rucks over to us. "Thanks Danny."

"Yeah thanks."

The bartender smiled. And walked away.

"Thanks for the drink."

I nodded. "So why didn't you intervene? I saw you watching, so why didn't you intervene?"

"It's not my place to, besides its none of my business. It must've been bad for you to be pissed with him like that."

"It was." I paused taking in the beautiful man beside me. "Where are my manners? I'm so rude. Ciaran Mitchell."

"Jacob."

"Just Jacob?"

"That's all anyone needs to know."

I smirked. Feisty. I like it. "So why are you here, just Jacob?"

"Holiday."

I smirked. "Maybe I can show you around whilst you're here?" I asked, slowly dragging my fingers up his leg the touch it like electricity on the edges of my fingertips and I knew then I was in a heap of shit if this all wrest sideways.

"S.. Sure that would be cool." He stuttered.

I leaned in talking onto his ear. "Do I scare you Jacob?"

He gulped. "No, not at all."

I smirked. "I can always scare you. If you like."

He smiled a damn gorgeous smile.