'𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.

...

-

three years passed. they flew by. clementine was three, judith five. they were getting so big. clementine could babble to her parents, and learned to walk! she was a fast little thing. and her hair! god her hair was beautiful! it was thick and curly- a beautiful light brown color. genevieve could sped hours playing with it and dressing her daughter up like a doll.

genevieve's beautiful red hair was longer, too. it hung past her waistband. she'd begun sleeping better. of course, not every night was perfect- but for the most part she did sleep.

 oh! and she was pregnant. currently, 34 weeks. she'd never had a baby before, but siddiq and enid said everything was going well.

paul was more than excited to meet his baby. he loved raising clementine, but having one of his own- to look like him? god that'd be amazing.

"so far, for girls, we have primrose, adelaide, and evangeline." genevieve took a pause, staring down at the list in front of her. jesus sat next to her, and clem sat across from them drawing in a book with  crayons. "for boys, everrett, arthur, and cullen."

"what about orion for a boy?" paul asked, his chin resting in his hand.

"oooo, i really like that." the redhead smiled, her free hand resting on her bulging stomach as she jotted the name down. "is daphne weird?" she knitted her brows together in thought.

"no, i had a dog named daphne when i was a kid."

"okay so daphne is a no." vi giggled, and turned her head to the side, speaking as she wrote. "magnolia."

"it'd fit with the flower names, i like it." he looked down at the list, and pointed back a the boys side. "cyrus." he watched as his wife wrote that down too.

genevieve let out a sigh, and dropped her pen on the table, staring down at the pad of paper.

"mommy?" clementine asked, her crayons scribbling on the page.

"yes baby?"

"i'm hungry. can i have a snack?" she asked, smiling up at her parents.

"of course baby, what do you want?" genevieve got up, getting out a plate from the cupboard.

"uhmmmmmmmmmmmm......." she drew out her words, tapping her chin. "can i please have a sandwhich?"

"yes. peanut butter and jelly, or do you want honey?" 

"hmmm, jelly!"

"alright."

genevieve quickly made the sandwich for her toddler, and cut it in half diagonally. paul watched in admiration. genevieve set the plate in front of her daughter.