One

Thank you so much for all the love you guys gave on the prologue

Here's the first chapter, enjoy!

❁❁❁

"yes bhai he's okay now. We are at the station. Don't worry, we'll see you in the evening." Virat assured on the phone as he strolled his bag behind him.

Rohit had been a bit under the weather since yesterday, the team got worried and refused to leave him alone. He somehow convinced them to not miss their train and that he would come with Virat once he felt fine.

"Can you really travel today? We can go tomorrow as well."

"yes Virat, everyone is waiting for us to start the trip. I'll be okay aur tu toh h hi mere saath." Rohit winked as he passed Virat.

[because you're with me]

Virat shook his head and tailed behind Rohit looking at the station in awe.

"I think this is platform number 3."

"yeah, the train's coming in a few minutes." spoke Virat reading the display board.

..........

"it's already been 2 hours, don't you think we should have reached already?" Rohit leaned towards Virat.

"lag toh mujhe bhi esa hi raha h." Virat looked around in confusion.

[I think so too]

"excuse me, when will this train reach Aranjuez?" Virat asked the middle age lady sitting opposite to them.

She furrowed her brows in confusion looking between them, "this train doesn't go to Aranjuez. The last station is Seville."

Rohit's and Virat's eyes widened comically as their faces paled.
Rohit smacked Virat's arm and hissed, "idiot, didn't you see this when you were booking the tickets?"

"the trains were both same names so I messed up a bit but I didn't do it intentionally." Virat explained nervously as he rubbed his arm.

"of course you didn't, now what are we going to do?" Rohit huffed.

"excuse me, if you don't mind my suggestion, now that you are going to Seville, you should make the most of it. The architecture, the churches, the beaches, the palaces and the city. It's amazing, once you visit it you'll fall in love." she smiled warmly at them before she resorted back to her book.

"beaches." Rohit's eyes gleamed in excitement.

"palaces." a wide grin stretched on Virat's face.

Both of them turned to look at each other, "we're going to Seville."