2) Sofia's Incitement

"Finally, the cat jumped out of the bag." He laughed angrily, making Thea frown before looking around her.

"Where's the cat?" She asked. Why couldn't she see any? Aaron looked at her speechless.

Just as he was about to say something, the phone in his pocket started ringing, interrupting their conversation.

Aaron gave another quick but deadly glare at Thea before leaving her to answer the call.

Thea looked at the phone in his hand amazed. 'What kind of a magical thing is that?'

In their world, they didn't have such things. They communicated with each other by mainly using letters.

There were rarely land phones which were owned by wealthy families. Thus Thea was simply stupefied. 'Do I own one too?'

If she remembered correctly, this villainess was from a rich family. That meant, more likely, she also must have one too.

She was delighted at that thought. Finally, a humble girl like her became a rich lady from an upper-class family.

"Huh! Do you really think you can be his girlfriend?" Sofia came out of the class and stood in front of Thea while lifting her chin proudly.

"I, Sofia, will always be his one and only true love. You won't be able to do anything about it no matter how hard you try."

Thea carefully examined the girl in front of her. She was beautiful with blue eyes and blonde hair. She gave off the aura of a female lead indeed.

"The author is correct. You are actually stunning." Thea couldn't help but blurt out and Sofia looked at her, confused.

Thea smiled sweetly at the tongue-tied girl in front of her. "I'm not afraid of you or him or my tragic end. Do whatever you want to do. I'm not the previous Thea. I'm a brand new one. So I have faith in myself."

Thea's voice filled with determination as she uttered her next words."I'll overcome my challenges."

Sofia smirked. "Are you provoking me?"

Thea waved her index finger in front of her. "Nah, nah missy. You are the one who's provoking me. But I love it. I might be stubborn. But I'm honest too. By the way, I really have something serious to ask you."

Sofia took a deep breath. She was ready to face her. If she asked her to hand Aaron over to her, she would never agree. She imagined how to answer this stupid girl coolly.

She should smirk and say 'dream on.' She even has to ridicule her. "What is it?" After taking a few minutes to prepare herself, Sofia finally asked.

Thea looked into her eyes. Suddenly she reached out her hand. Sofia got scared. She thought Thea would slap her. If she dared to do so, Aaron would never forgive her.

To Sofia's surprise, instead of slapping her, Thea actually caressed her curly hair!

"Your hair is soft and perfect! I really want to know... What's the brand of your shampoo?"

Samantha quickly came between them and grabbed Thea's hand at this moment.

She gave Sofia an awkward smile saying, "Don't mind her, she won't trouble you anymore in the future." Thea was dumbfounded.

"I was asking a simple, but important, question! How come it causes her any trouble?" Samantha ignored her babblings and dragged her to the classroom.

All this time Sofia stood motionless, looking extremely speechless. She felt Thea was very different from before. She didn't act arrogant instead, what kind of question did she ask actually?
Sofia, unknowingly to herself, smiled while touching her own hair. She thought Thea was crazy... but cute at the same time.

Her face blushed immediately. Sofia was surprised to realize it. She quickly patted her cheeks and took a single breath to calm down before heading towards the class as well.

As soon as Thea came towards her seat, she found a bag near it and guessed it might be hers. She put it on the desk and started searching every corner of her bag.

Samantha sat close to her. She was fed up enough with Thea's abnormality. Thus she lazily asked, "What are you looking for?"

Thea gave her a wicked smile saying, "A drug for Aaron."

Samantha choked on her own saliva and started coughing.

"Wha-What did you say?" Thea started laughing while shaking her head. "Just kidding, sis." Then, she winked at her.

Samantha gritted her teeth.

This girl! She really got the guts to joke around!

Thea didn't stop her deed and said looking at her small pockets, "I'm searching for the magic board... I I mean that... What do we use for calls? Yeah, my land phone! That's it." She nodded feeling proud of herself for recalling it.

Samantha's mouth twitched.

"Dummy are you talking about your smartphone?" She asked disdainfully. If this continued, she would also end up in a mental hospital!

"Oh, it became smart now?" Thea asked back. "Nevermind what the name is. Can you help me find it?"

Samantha rolled her eyes. "You always put it inside your locker before leaving to the ground."

"Okay."

Then she turned to Samantha and pouted her lips like a baby before asking, "Lady Redhead, would you mind showing me my locker?"

This time, Samantha didn't protest and showed it willingly although she got such a hilarious nickname.

She was used to Thea's clumsy deeds very well now. So she didn't bother to press on it further.

"That pink-coloured one." Thea happily held the handle and pulled it to open the door. But unfortunately, it was locked. Oops!

Thea turned to Samantha yet again. She plasted an apologetic smile on her face.

"Ahem... Lady Red head do you happen to know where I put my keys?"

Now Samantha was really dumbfounded.