15) First kiss

Greg suddenly had a bad feeling about this. He couldn't deny the fact that he was also amazed by her appearance. Being a guy doesn't mean that he can't admire another man, right? But the thing was, this man was Thea.

In his opinion, she was the most terrible and troublesome bug in the entire round world. He didn't like her to be involved with his brother Aaron's business. Therefore he decided to open his mouth at this critical moment.

"What if she looks like a boy? It's useless unless she has the ability to prove that she can act, right?" He said sarcastically.

The girl who took a fancy to Thea, rolled her eyes and said, "Don't jump to a conclusion this soon, otherwise you'll feel ashamed and pathetic later..."

Greg sneered.

"Little girl, What's your problem? Are you itching somewhere? Or..." He paused and chuckled. "You decided to take revenge on my brother Aaron as he rejected your confession!? So sorry to say that it won't work."

The girl gritted her teeth and yelled, "You..." 

Mrs Greenwood found that the situation wasn't quite right. Thus she clapped her hands to seek their attention and said, "Okay children, It's time to see Thea's performance too."

Aaron remembered how Thea didn't show up at his turn. He was angry and upset. So he didn't want to stay there longer. Besides, he felt kind of uncomfortable when he saw her in men's clothes. Considering that he turned to leave. Greg, the troublemaker saw Aaron leaving and he hopped over to join him. 

Sofia looked up at the handsome boy in front of her. Her heart was unusually beating faster like a drum. She never had such feelings for anyone else before, including Aaron. This was her very first time and she was a bit shy and confused. Was it because of Thea's change in appearance? She wondered.

Thea was wearing a special pair of shoes and she was much taller than Sofia. She was already a very tall girl and without shoes, she reached Aaron's shoulders and now... she was the same height as him.

Thea quickly entered her character easily. She wouldn't exaggerate if she said that she was a born actress. She knew very well about her acting skills. So she had the confidence to face this small test.

Thea...Nope, It should be Rajh, held Jinia's right hand and squeezed it gently. He glanced down and looked into her misty blue eyes saying, "I was living in the darkness before I met you. I was all left alone. Yeah, there were many people around me day and night. But they couldn't erase my loneliness. And I didn't understand the meaning of my life.

But you... You made me feel alive. You gave me the happiness, light, and love I lost many years ago when my grandma died. Darling, you are the luckiest thing that ever happened to me. I won't regret choosing you as my life partner. I love you and I will always do." 

Sofia's heart skipped a beat. She couldn't open her mouth to say a word. She felt this was so real and dreamy at the same time. She wished this wasn't an act and this person really meant what he said. No, what she said. Yep, she should remember that Thea was a girl and this was wrong! No, why was it wrong anyways? Was it a sin to like someone?

'What rubbish am I thinking again? It looks like I really need to find a psychiatrist.'

Fortunately, she didn't need to say anything according to the script. She just had to nod her head emotionally. 

After that, there will be a kissing scene. This was just an audition, so the teacher cut that part for the time being. But the students who had read the entire script earlier, couldn't help but scream.

"Kiss her, kiss her!"

It seemed like they forgot the fact that it was just an act or maybe they didn't want this scene to stop so soon. This time not only Sofia but also Thea blushed when they heard their scream. Thea secretly clenched her fists. In both of her lives, this should be considered as her first kiss. She was a little unwilling to gift it to someone else like this. Not to mention that it was the female lead of this clumsy, romance novel.

Thea eventually made up her mind. She shouldn't let her emotions control her as a professional actress. Thus, she became Rajh again. Sofia thought Thea would dismiss their request. Before letting her do that, Sofia herself was going to ask the teacher to solve this problem when she felt that the person in front of her suddenly grabbed her by her waist. Before she could understand what was going on, she was kissed. Sofia felt that her mind went completely blank.

This wasn't her first kiss. She had already kissed Aaron several times before. But she never felt that a kiss would be this magical. She felt fireworks lightening around her.

Thea had no experience with kisses. Sofia soon found out through this kiss and she felt glad about that. It meant she was her first kiss. Sofia felt quite satisfied and she helped Thea to deepen the kiss.

While kissing Sofia, Thea wondered what was amazing about a kiss. She didn't feel the butterflies in her stomach as others normally described. Instead, she felt weird. 

Greg was furious when he heard that Mrs Greenwood chose Thea who was a girl, over a handsome man like Aaron for the male lead. Not to mention that he was the school's heart-throb.

Aaron was angry too. But it was not because she snatched away his character but because he heard that the two of them had kissed each other during the audition. He was so jealous and heartbroken. He left the babbling Greg alone in the classroom and went to find the culprit.

"Where's Thea?" He asked Sofia who was about to enter their classroom with others after the end of the drama period.

"At the washroom." Sofia said, startled. She couldn't understand why he looked like a raging bull. 

Without telling anything further, Aaron went towards the girls' washroom. There he found her, coming out of the washroom while wiping her face with a tissue towel.

He quickly stormed towards her saying, "How could you kiss her?"

Thea was stupefied. She gave him a quick smile and said, "Don't be mad, brother. It was just an act."

'He looks so scary! Does he love her so much to the point that even a kiss can piss him off like this? God, save my poor soul!'

Aaron grabbed both of her forearms and whispered, "You should have kissed me instead of her."

Without giving any warning, Aaron kissed her right on her lips.