5)Her previous life

Greg pouted his lips unhappily. But he immediately shut his mouth not daring to say anything anymore. Thea was surprised. She stared at Aaron with great curiousity.

'Did he just... take my side? I can't believe it!'

Mrs Greenwood clapped her hands twice to get the student's attention."Okay students, I've an idea. Let's do an audition for the male lead. The winner will be Rajh whether it's a boy or..."

She paused and took a peek at Thea before continuing.

"...A girl."

"Now let's start today's lesson."

Later that day, when the college was finally over, Samantha got a chance to talk with Thea freely.
She pounced on her and said in an excited voice, "Thea, I really like you."

Thea gave her a side glance. "What? Are you confessing to me?"

Samantha ignored her words and continued her compliments.

"I thought that you'll fight for Jinia. But instead, you chose Rajh. I can't believe this. Is this the same girl who used to chase after Aaron 24/7 in the past?"

"It's not me." Thea blurted out.

Samantha was confused. "What do you mean by it's not you?"

Thea looked at her deeply and seriously. "I'm not that person from the past. I'm a completely different person. I know it's unbelievable but it's the truth."

Samantha couldn't understand what she was saying.

She pressed her lips and said, "I'm stupid. Can you explain it more clearly?"

Thea opened her mouth to speak, but out of nowhere a bag was thrown at her and hit her stomach.

"What the..."

Thea wanted to curse at the nasty person who dared to mess with her. When she saw who did it, she was surprised because he had the same features as Thea.

If she remembered it correctly, this must be the orginal Thea's younger brother, who was a good example for a rich, spoiled brat!

Thea glared at him. "Hey, you see me like your bag hanger?"

Henry chuckled. "Sis, you are already useless. Atleast help people with your body if you can't use your brain."

Thea smacked his head using the bag he threw at her. "Nonsense!"

Henry rubbed his head. "Ouch! Sis,truth is bitter."

"If you don't stop talking, I'll show what's more bitter than that."

Samantha patted her shoulder to calm her anger down.

"Bestie, you should ignore this rascal. What were you saying earlier? Can you continue?"

Thea looked around. There were many children who still didn't go to their houses. It was a busy time with a messy atmosphere. She cleared her throat.

"Do you have time to come to my house? Let's talk there when you have time to spare."

Samantha jumped happily. It was her first time getting an invitation from Thea for visiting her house. Why would she miss this opportunity?

"I can come today. I'll call mom and inform her. Let's go to your house together."

Thea nodded her head. Suddenly, she remembered that she didn't know the address. She looked at Henry who was walking not too far away. That's it!

Thea started chasing after him while dragging Samantha along with her.

"Yoo, hoo... Small rogue! Wait for us!!!"

Henry furrowed his eyebrows and turned back, facing his sister.

"What did you just call me?"

Thea clicked her tongue and stood near him while panting.

"Tsk... Bro, you are a jerk, that's why I called you in that way. Can't you understand this simple thing?"

Henry shook his head self sympathetically. Why was he staying with her until now? Henry let out a loud, 'Humph!'

"If I'm a jerk, you are a big sister of a jerk!"

Thea rolled her eyes at him. "I have nothing to do with your misdeeds...Hey, hey... where are you going? I didn't finish my sentense yet. Wait for me..."

Henry wanted to laugh in anger. "Do you think I'll stay here all day, listening to your nonsense? You're so great sis!"

Thea pressed her lips annoyingly. This brat! If she knew the address, she wouldn't stay with him for even a second!

"Henry, Today I'll go home with you."

Henry thought that he misheard her. "What? The high and mighty princess wants to go with me? What about your own car then?"

Thea pressed her hands together. In her previous life, it was rare to see a car, much more to be an owner.

Thea quickly thought of something.

"We... We mustn't waste fuel."

Henry glanced at her disdainfully and left.

Thea was speechless and helpless. What should she do now? While she was still thinking of a way, Samantha popped her head behind Thea.

"You can contact your driver, Thea. You've saved his number as 'Driver Uncle', haven't you? Sorry, I accidentally saw it when you showed your phone to me."

Thea's eyes lit up. Why didn't she think about it earlier? He was their family driver. So of course, he knew the way to her home! She called the driver as Samantha instructed. Not long after, they reached her home.

Thea's jaw dropped when she saw the gigantic mansion.

'The fu*k! Rich people are just too much!!!'

Samantha gasped in shock before saying, "Wow, Thea! Your home is like a castle. I envy you."

Thea also envied the orginal Thea and she thought she was so stupid to chase after a boy who didn't even love her when she had everything she ever wanted.

She was just too stupid! Sure enough, love makes people blind! Thea shuddered when she thought of love.

'Love is so dangerous!'