10) Chocolate and friendship

Samantha listened to the whole story very attentively with her mouth agape.Thea even felt like if Samantha tried, she could even swallow an entire egg. She sighed and shook her head.

"What? Is it that interesting?"

Samantha smacked her lips.

"Do you even need to ask? It's like a fantasy romance movie. A hero saves the poisoned beauty! Woah! What a scene!" 

Thea narrowed her eyes.

"Whaat? He didn't save me and... it's not a movie..."

"I know, I know. By the way, what about that wizard? Aren't you afraid that he will chase after you?"

Thea smiled.

"How's that possible? He can't find me. There are so many characters in this book world."

Samantha pouted her lips.

"I'm not a stupid character of a book. I wish you are lying! But don't worry, I trust you."

Samantha had no choice left. This new Thea was really different from the old one. No one can pretend to be a completely different person within such a short period of time and this new Thea's aura and personality was way too better than the old Thea.

In short, Samantha liked the new Thea the most. 

"Now what do you do about the mission?" Samantha pointed out the main problem.

Thea's shoulders dropped.

"I don't know. I have no idea."

Samantha put her hand on Thea's shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'll help you to fulfill the mission. But first of all, I have to give you an advice." 

Thea looked into her eyes firmly.

"What's that? I'm all ears."

"It's like this.You should keep this secret away from others. Otherwise, they will take you to a mental hospital."

Then both laughed.

"By the way, what is a mental hospital?"

Thea asked, after they stopped.

Samantha: "...." 

"It's a good thing that you chose Rajh over Jinia. This way, you can get close to Sofia." Samantha said after a while.

Thea scratched her head.

"But... Sofia is a straight girl. Do you think that... she'll fall in love with me?" Thea's voice filled with lack of faith. 

"Then... let's bend her down." Samantha said with a playful wink.

Thea was speechless.

"Okay, okay. What about Aaron?" She asked hoping to change this weird topic.

Samantha took a few minutes to think about it. Suddenly, her eyes brightened.

"Ding! Ding! Ding! I have a great idea."

Thea straightened her back.

"Tell me!"

"Not now, let's talk about it tomorrow at school."

Thea nodded her head. She took a glass of water and drank a sip. But she couldn't stop her yawn. Her eyelids got heavier and heavier. 

Samantha understood that Thea was tired. Even she felt hungry. She had to go home before evening.

Considering all of these things, she uttered, "It's getting late.I think I should leave now."

Thea shook her head. Her sleepiness vanished instantly. 

"No,no.You have to stay for lunch." She insisted.

"Kk boss." Samantha stated with a warm smile pasted on her lips. 

The next day, Thea especially prepared herself for the upcoming audition. She have to win the audition no matter what. As for her acting skills, It's better not to doubt her ability. She was a cunning girl who brought her talent from her birth. Thea hoped that she could win. But she wasn't the type who would underestimate their enemy and this is the male lead to begin with. Thus she was so careful about her every move.

Greg smirked as soon as he saw Thea.

"Why did you come? I thought you would stay at home in order to prevent yourself from being a laughing stock. It seems a fool will always be a fool."

Thea looked at him and smiled sweetly.

"Dude, you'd better watch your mouth. Or else, I feel bad about your future children."

Greg felt a chill run down his spine when he heard her threat. He had experienced her fighting skills very well the other day. Therefore, he immediately shut up and focused on his home work.

Aaron looked at Thea's feisty persona amusingly. He was surprised to see a different Thea. Strangely enough, he found her rather interesting and distinct. His blue eyes flickered at that thought.

"Bro, look! She's bullying me."

When he regained his courage, Greg complained to Aaron like a pitiful kid.

Aaron sneered and looked away minding his own business. Greg cried with no tears. His friend was so heartless! He should get an Oscar for staying with such a person for all these years.

Sofia entered the classroom at this moment.

Samantha quickly pulled out a nicely wrapped chocolate and handed it over to Thea saying, "Go,go. Give it to her and tell the things we discussed earlier."

Thea took it with an anxious heart. She was kinda nervous about Sofia's reaction. Will she be angry with her? Still, it's worth giving it a try.