8)So pretty like a little elf

There was a sudden knock on the door at this time. Both Thea and Samantha became stiff as if they were afraid of being caught after doing something wrong. Thea quickly found her voice.

"W-who?"

"Young miss, it's me. I brought your... apple juice."

They heaved a sigh of relief.
"Okay, come in."

After drinking her juice and eating some snacks, Thea felt refreshed. She licked her lips, looking satisfied.
Samantha looked at her without blinking. Thea found it weird.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"
Samantha grinned.

"I'm admiring your beauty. Were you this beautiful in your previous life as well?"

Thea was indeed a beautiful girl.

She had delicate, fair skin. It looked soft and alluring. The most beautiful part of body was the pair of light yellow eyes with slight grey in them. Her eyes were captivating. Anyone can lost in her gaze. They were bright like glittering stars. No! Actually, stars will lose to her eyes!

"Your dark brown hair and yellow-grey eyes... they are so beautiful." Samantha praised from the bottom of her heart.
Thea chuckled.

"Of course, my current body is beautiful. But speaking of my previous one... actually I was an average-looking girl with black eyes and black hair. Nothing was special about me. I never even had a boyfriend. No one took the initiative to ask me out."

Samantha side hugged her.

"Don't worry, bestie. Now you're so beautiful like a little elf. You will be in this world for your entire lifetime. So nothing makes you worry. You're good-looking and rich after all. Boys will fall head over heels for you and beg for your love."

Thea laughed but soon she stopped it and sighed looking sad. Samantha was quite upset.

"You're so moody." She complained.

Thea shook her head.

"No Sammy. I just recalled that I can't stay in this world any longer. I have to leave here soon. Thinking of it makes me really sad.

Samantha's eyes were wide open and they looked like they were about to pop out of her eye sockets.

"Whaat?" She blurted out.

Her eyes turned red and her face turned dark and gloomy. No, she really liked the new Thea so much! She couldn't bear to part with her so soon!
Thea hugged her.

"I can stay here if I fulfil my mission. When I came here, I wasn't aware of it. But later I found it out from Siri. She was the one who said I have to leave here if I can't complete my mission."

Samantha was confused about these mixed details.

"Girl, I can't understand clearly. Just explain it from the beginning. Start from how you came to our world." She said, looking like an old, mature aunt.

"Oh, sorry for stopping my story in midway." Thea smiled apologetically.