13)The audition 1

Sofia blocked her mouth using her palm and looked at Samantha nervously and guiltily as if she did something wrong.

Samantha chuckled and said, "You are correct. We have to help Thea as now she hopes to change to become a better person."

Sofia was shocked and held Samantha's hand.

"What did you say? Wasn't it fake earlier? I thought she was faking it and I acted along."

Samantha quickly shook her head.

"No, she's for real. In fact, she wasn't the old Thea from the past."

Sofia let out an 'oh' and glanced at Thea's direction once again. Her heart was calm and delighted.

She curved her lips into a smile and said, "Then it's not bad to become her friend."

Samantha felt upset when she heard it. She was Thea's one and only best friend, okay? Sofia can just be her lover!

But the position of Thea's bestie will always belong to Samantha and only to her!

"Don't you feel jealous? She's sitting with your boyfriend after all." Samantha blurted out without thinking.

She wanted to slap herself again and again... and again! What the heck did she just say? They planned to make Thea and Aaron to have more and more opportunities to get closer but now... All of them were ruined by Samantha's foolishness. She was such a clumsy dumbass!

Sofia blinked her eyes, looking startled.

She gave an awkward smile saying, "Don't worry, I have faith in Aaron."

Actually, she was lying. She started questioning herself.

'Am I really in love with Aaron?'

When she first came to school as a newcomer last year, everyone loved her and wanted to be her friend. She became the most popular girl in high school. That time, Thea had a huge crush on Aaron. She confessed to him over again and again. But he always rejected her as he found her as an annoying pain in the neck.

When he saw Sofia for the first time, he got a great idea. He asked Sofia to become his girlfriend. Initially, she refused him although it was just a deal.

When Thea heard that Aaron had asked Sofia to be his girlfriend instead of her, she became furious and started bullying Sofia whenever she got a chance.

Sofia was irritated by her actions. Finally, she agreed to Aaron's deal and became his girlfriend.

As time passed, they fell in love with each other for real and became a true couple. At least, Sofia had thought like that.

But now... it seemed like she was only attracted to him and it wasn't love. She no longer had feelings for him!

Otherwise, why didn't she feel jealous of Thea? Instead, she became envious of Aaron!? Sofia facepalmed herself and shook her head.

'This is crazy!' She could only think like that to console herself.

Soon, the drama period arrived. This time everyone went to the drama hall where the audition was held. Mrs Greenwood smiled at her enthusiastic students who came on time, unlike any other day. She didn't know that they were expecting to watch a good show...The show was about a girl named Thea who would lose her face in front of her classmates!

What a shame! It was their opinion about the whole thing. They didn't know what was really gonna happen...

Meanwhile...

Aaron met the drama teacher in private.

"Mrs Greenwood, I'm afraid that Thea would feel bad later. How about you try to explain to her not to participate?" He asked looking distressed.

He could feel that Thea wasn't as annoying as she used to be. Thus he felt bad to see her losing her dignity in front of others and he was also afraid that she would be sad and upset.

Mrs Greewood smiled and shook her head.

"No, young man. It's her decision. I can't force her to let go. In fact, I could see the faith and confidence in her eyes that day. She won't be an easy opponent to you. So... it's better for you to consider about your own abilities rather than worrying about her."

Aaron wanted to oppose. He wasn't worrying about her, right? Who said he cared about her? hmph! He didn't care, absolutely not! Aaron didn't realize that he was just lying to himself. He closed his eyes and shook his head while pressing his lips tightly before leaving.

"What are you gonna do? Are you sure that it'll work?" Inside the changing room, Samantha asked her bestie anxiously.

Thea smiled, pulling out a short black hair wig from her bag. She made her long brown hair into a bun before putting the wig on her head. Then she wore black colour contact lenses which were introduced to her by Samantha.

After putting on light make up which was suitable for gents, she was finally ready to enter her character.

"How's it?" She asked, turning back from the mirror to face Samantha.

All this time, Samantha was playing with her phone while waiting for Thea to finish her deed.

At first, she wanted to give her hand to Thea. But she stubbornly rejected her offer. Therefore, Samantha could do nothing except waiting.

When she heard Thea's voice, she looked up at her saying, "Aah good, good."

When she really noticed the person in front of her, Samantha's phone dropped to the floor and she almost screamed.