3) The fight

Before Samantha could reply, a boy with  green hair approached Thea with his gang.

"Are you looking for this?" A smirk formed on his lips as he showed the keys between his fingers.

Thea's eyes dimmed. When she came to this world, she couldn't recognize any characters although she'd read the whole book.

But this time, she knew this boy. He's Leon. She wasn't happy about this character. He was a supporting male character who was obsessed with the female lead. He always tried to bully Thea, for the sake of the female lead. Bah!

"Leon, Give that to me right now." Thea said arrogantly after rolling her eyes, making Leon chuckled.

"Not that easily, babeee." He winked with the smirk still playing on his lips.

"Okay." Thea nodded her head. "Then let's fight. The winner will capture the beauty... I- I mean the key."

Leon was surprised. He looked up and down at the delicate girl infront of him.

"Do you have a death wish?" He asked and even Samantha was surprised.

Thea clicked her tongue before saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover."

Leon's gang burst out laughing. "Boss, She's full of herself. You should teach her a lesson." They cheered making Leon grin with confidence.

Without saying anything further, he threw the key at them and rolled up his sleeves.

Samantha was so scared thus she began to beg Leon. "Brother, Leon, she's a girl. You shouldn't fight with a girl as a gentleman."

Leon shook his head. "If she begged for forgiveness for offending Sofia today, I'll let this matter go."

Thea sighed before yelling in a challenging tone. "Cut the crap! Come on, are you scared?"

Leon got so angry. He stormed towards her like a mad bull. Thea adjusted her position and waited for him to get closer.

Soon, with a single kick from her, Leon went flying before landing two meters away right on his butt.

Everyone was shocked and looked at Thea in disbelief. Thea let out an 'ouch!' Looked like she had to train this new body.

"Who's next?" Thea hid her slight pain and asked with a playful smile.

When she saw no one was willing to come forward, she walked towards the boy who held her key who trembled as she reached out her hand.

The boy quickly handed over the key to her using both hands while bowing respectfully. Leon stood up and glared at her. At that time the bell rang making her look away.

"Think you're lucky today. you'll pay for this later." With that, he left along with his gang.

"A person who can't dance will say that the floor isn't straight." Thea said loudly behind him.

"What's the meaning of it?" Samantha asked curiously.

"Aah, it's just an idiom from Asia." Thea said in a relaxed manner. She kept her calm whole this time.

Samantha smiled brightly and said, "You are so cool just now. When did you learn to fight like that?"

"Oh, I learned it from a Chinese master."

"Wow! No wonder, no wonder."

Others watched and also listened to their conversation were stupefied. The good-for-nothing rich girl was really capable of fighting with a strong and proud boy like Leon?! They couldn't believe it.

Looked like they really underestimated her. They should be careful in the future, in order not to offend her.

Sofia looked at Thea all this time without blinking. 'She's so cool!!!' Her heart mumbled and she blushed. Sofia wanted to slap herself.

Because of Thea, she blushed for the second time that day! What was wrong with her actually?

Aaron talked with his mother almost half an hour before ending the call with a deep sigh. His mother started troubling him once again with his grandpa.

Of course he had a cousin who was only a year younger than him. So what? Should he die for it? He could prove that he was the most capable person for the position of the CEO of his grandpa's company.

For that, he didn't need to lick his grandpa's boot! Really! Why couldn't his mother understand this at all?

After hanging up the call, Aaron once again returned to his class. He,Thea and Sofia were at the same class.

He liked Sofia so it was good that she was at the same class as him. But for Thea... She was just a pain in the ass! Aaron took out his books and started doing the home work.

The two girls behind him were talking and it distracted him. One of them gasped. Aaron was abit curious. What were they talking so enthusiastically?

The one who gasped asked, "Really?"

The other one replied, "Of course. She was too cool. One kick from Thea and Leon just flew like a helpless little kitten."

"Ha ha ha... Wow! I never thought she's a fighter. It's a pity that I missed it because of my washroom need."

"Yeah, I was so shocked when I saw that. Others were too."

"Damn, I think I like her fiercy persona."

"Me too,right?"

Aaron couldn't take it anymore. They were gossiping about that needle. He got so annoyed. He turned back and said, "Don't you have anything to do other than gossiping?" The two girls shut their mouths immediately. Before turning again, Aaron stared at Thea.

He was at the front desk while Thea sat in a corner of the last row. She was playing with her phone with a wide smile on her face. She didn't seem to care about anything at all other than her phone.

As expected from a dummy! Aaron smirked sarcastically and paid his attention to his home work once again.

Thea was searching Google with the help from her good friend, the red head. Samantha taught her how to use a phone like she was a baby who started learning from the very beginning.

Samantha came to a conclusion already. The heatstroke caused a brain damage to Thea and  now she seemed like she got a terrible Amnesia condition!

Out of nowhere, a voice rang in Thea's mind. Thea stopped playing with her phone and closed her eyes to focus on that voice only she could hear.

The system: "Hi Anuradha! I'm your system. My name is Siri 579."

Thea: "It's my name from my previous life! How do you know about it?"

Siri: "I know more than that. I'm here to help you to adjust to this novel world and help you to complete your mission. By the way, sorry for being late."

Thea: (Rolled her eyes) "Because of your delay, I had so much trouble of recognising the damn characters here."

Wait a minute! It wasn't the main point here…

Thea: "Hey what did you say? The mission? What the fu*k is that? I'm not responsible for any, humph!"

Siri: "No, you are. Although you came to this world without a permission, it doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want to. There's no free lunch in the world."

Thea: "...." 'Aaah so freaking so annoying! What a pain in the neck! no, ass! no, all the body parts!!!'