8

"So.... how does it feel to have Minji-unnie spending time with you alone?" Danielle asked as we reached our apartment. I looked at her blankly then squealed as I launched myself on the couch, wailing my feet in the air. Oh my gosh! I can't believe it myself! Call me overreacting or what but that small amount of time was worth it!

"Oh my gosh, Dani! I'm so close to asking her out! I really like her already," I say as I imagine myself being Minji's girlfriend. She's a total package if you ask me.

Dani laughed, "Unnie, don't you think you still need to impress Minji-unnie a bit more?"

"Yeah. I know that. But what should I do? I don't know how to start," I was already stressing out. Especially that I'm in a competition with a lot of people.

"Be close to her first. I told you, if she warms up to you already, you may have a chance with her."

Danielle's right. Step one, get close to Minji. That's it.

**

It has been a two days since Minji told me that I got into the lit club. She was the one who guided me with everything I need to know. And we spent our free times together, with her explaining what to do and such. I was having the time of my life here, but there's just one.... or two problems.

"Minji, can you help me choose the best headlines for the pub? Wonyoung is kinda loaded today and needs help. Is that okay?" Sullyoon interrupted our mentoring session. I internally groaned in annoyance. There were other times that she'll cut us off on our 'little moments' as well and it's annoying me to the bones!

Minji smiled at her and nodded, "Sure. I'll just finish this with Hanni and then we can work on that." Sullyoon nodded with a huge smile and left to the mini office. Tss. "So, after sorting all of these. We label them and put them on these racks. That's it. Did you get it, Hanni-ya?" she stared at me with those charming eyes of hers and I almost forgot how to breathe. It took me a few seconds to recover and finally nodded with a grin on my face.

"I think I finally got the hang of this, thanks Minji-ya!" I beamed at her. She smiled once more and pat my head before standing.

"I will leave it all to you now since I still have a task to do. Fighting, Hanni!" she cheered and did a fighting pose before walking over to the mini office with Sullyoon. I sighed.

"What's with the long face?" I closed my eyes and exhaled in exhaustion as this annoying Japanese girl sat next to me with that silly grin on her face. My second problem.

"Can you just leave me alone? I'm busy," I said and focused my attention on sorting out the papers.

"Ehh? A while ago, you were all smiley and hearts with Minji and now you're suddenly not on the mood," she still continued with the teasing. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't have time for your nonsense, Naoi. Now, shut up," I glared at her first then went back to my task.

She was about to continue teasing me when someone knocked on the door. The door opened and I saw the guy who gave Minji a box of stickers last time. My brows furrowed. What's he doing here?

"Um, hi. Excuse me but, is Minji here?" he asked us. Right, he's here for Minji, of course.

"Oh, Minji? Ye-"

"Actually she's not here. She left a little while ago and would probably come back on Monday. Sorry," I cut Rei off because she was about to say that Minji is here. She looked at me in confusion while I shrugged at her.

The guy looked disappointed, but he still smiled at us a bit. "Oh. Well, I guess I'll just see her on Monday then. Thank you, ladies." He bowed and took his leave.