Chapter 1

Era Society

[Alexia]

This is the place where everyone wants to be fitted in. The place where you cannot see a single flaw. The place where elites live. Era Society it is.

"Xia."

I stared blankly to the person who just arrived. He has the ability to read and control a person's mind, a Telepath. By the way, he is Alexander Helva.

"Now, what?" Am I that rude? Sorry not sorry. This is me, the new me. They changed me.

"You're going to study at Helafro University. I know how much you wanted to go there since you were young. So, I'm doing the favor for you. Pack your things now." He explained.

"Really? Thanks, Dad." I boredly reacted.

"Oh my! Finally, you called me your father!" Dad happily exclaimed. I just smiled at him slightly.

I went up to my room. I started to pack things up. I don't want to use my power. I want to do things with my own perseverance. Wondering who am I? *smirk* You'll know it soon.

...............

We're already here inside the car. I just sit and watch the driver and Dad talk. Tch. I don't care, anyway.

The car started to move. I look outside the window. The atmosphere of this society, I'm gonna miss it. The happy faces of the people of Era. The memoir of being in a place of elites. I'm gonna miss them all.

Once I step in the University's barrel, I have to be ready for Helafro University is the boundary of Era and Ena Society. It is the center of the Enaera Kingdom. Those students who study there are from the two societies.

*yawns* This is going to be a long ride.
Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After 3 hours, finally! We arrived.

I saw a big gate. It automatically opened right after a green light scanned our car. I saw an amazing fountain right at the center. I saw hallways and classrooms. I saw different kind of buildings out there. It seems like they have their own elemental cassification. Oh, well. What would I expect? This is the place where everyone in the society dreams to be in. I read the two-big-words made of steel. Helafro University.

I have this strange feeling. I don't know why. Siguro, ganito lang yung pakiramdam nang makaapak ka sa lugar kung saan pinapangarap mong makapunta noon pa lang.

I'm starting to tour my eyes. I see students doing their own thing. Do they have classes during weekends? It's Sunday!

[Stop making questions you can't answer on your own, Xia.]

[AND SO DO YOU. STOP GETTING INSIDE MY MIND.]

I hissed.

"Chill, Alexia. About your question, the time here is reversed. We left the mansion Saturday morning. This university is advanced 48 hours. Probably, today's Monday and it's already 10 am. Amazing isn't it?" He explained and wiggled his brows.

I didn't answer him. I got out of the car and waited for him to go out. Then we started walking.

We're already at the Head Master's Office's door. Dad opened it without knocking. Maybe I inherited that attitude from him? And I laughed devilishly. Kidding, I'm not stupid to do that crazy thing. And my time is way too much expensive for that.

I roamed around the room. Wow. I didn't expect this would be as huge as our mansion. It's not an office-type actually. The designs are great. British designs though. It looks like an entertainment room. I see holograms, billard board, bows and arrows, and such. Like seriously? Are we lost? Wait a minute, is that a bomb?! For pete's sake! A bomb! wait, wait, wait. Is this a training room? Oh my gosh.

"Dad--"

"Mr. Helva! Good to see you here this early." A mid-30 man greets Dad. Wow just wow. Who is he to interrupt me?!

"Loki." and they both shake their hands. So now I'm invisible? Wow. Darn you old man.

"Oh! Hello there young lady. What's your name?" Loki and then smiled at me.

Dad looked at me. No choice.

"Alexia." What do you expect me to say? Tch. My saliva is way too much expensive just for a nonsense talk. Psh.

I heard Dad heaved a sigh. "She is Alexia Helva. My daughter." Then he smiled at me.

Agad kong iniwas ang tingin ko sakanya. That smile, my dad's smile. It's as genuine as my real d--

"Alexia? Let's go?" He interrupted.

One more interruption and I will not hesitate to break someone's neck.

*****

Please vote! Thank you. Wait for the second chapter, folks. This is a TagLish story, by the way. It's just that hindi masyado sanay si Alexia sa tagalog. 😂

~_harij