Chapter 17

Redbeard the elf pirate's pov

I am still stuck here with my hands tied to the chair after many tries i managed to take the blindfold of that the kidnapper had put on my eyes.

It's been a few weeks since i've been here.

Whenever i have to go to the washroom i am only allowed to go there at night time because it's dark at that time and i don't get to see my kidnapper's face.

There were times when i got the blindfold off in the daytime but i still couldn't see who it was the kidnapper was smart enough to wear a black mask and a cover-up.

But today i have a plan i am going to wait till it's morning and i am gonna wear my blindfold but i will keep it loose so i can take it of once i'm sure that the kidnapper is not wearing a mask.

After a few hours it got lighter and i put my blindfold on and waited.

Soon enough the kidnapper came and stood in front of me.

"Well hello there." The kidnapper said in a mysterious voice i could hear that the voice was not the kidnapper's real voice the kidnapper made it up.

"How long have you planned to keep me here?" I ask.

"Haha, don't ask me that." The kidnapper said while dragging their hand across my face.
I moved away so the kidnapper could stop doing it.

"Oh you didn't like that." The kidnapper giggled.

I knew that the kidnapper was not wearing a mask because i could hear the mysterious voice just fine i noticed that whenever the kidnapper was wearing a mask the voice sounded a bit muffled.

I held my hands in the back so it looked like i was still tied to the chair but as soon as the kidnapper moved away a little i took the chance and took my blindfold of.

And i couldn't believe my eyes.

Oh, oh, oh, sorry for the cliffhanger but who do you guys think it is? Up until next time, bye.