Chapter 31

Redbeard the elf pirate's pov

It's been days since I'm stuck here.

I miss everyone so much

I wanna get out so bad but Nanny plum doesn't let me.

I have a feeling Nanny plum is just waiting for me to die.

If i make it out alive i will tell everyone, and obviously Nanny plum won't let that happen.

So currently i'm just waiting to die, i have lost all hope anyone would find and rescue me.

I sigh and just put my head back.

When suddenly I hear footsteps coming towards me.

The footsteps sound like Nanny plum's footsteps but I also hear another pair of footsteps.

Is she bringing someone else here as well or am i just imagining the sound.

Soon Nanny plum reaches my sight and am shocked that there is the Wise old elf with her.

As soon as i open my mouth to say something, Nanny plum shushes me and I don't dare to say anything.

"Oh will you tell me now, where we are?" The Wise old elf seems excited.

"We are where we are supposed to be." Nanny plum answers.

"Ooh now I'm excited."

"You will be even more excited, after you meet someone." She looks at me and gives me a mischievous smile.

"Ohh, i didn't know we were meeting someone." The Wise old elf seems a little less excited now but his smile is still there.

"We are, i just wanted it to be a little surprise for you." She puts her hand on his blindfold.

As she takes his blindfold off, the Wise old elf still hasn't opened his eyes and as soon as he opens his eyes his shock is visible in his vision.

"What the hell." He just stands there in shock.

Then a few seconds later he falls on the ground.

I thought that he fell unconscious because of shock.

But I'm disgusted by the fact that Nanny plum hit him on the head with a bat that was just laying around.

"Why did you do that." I give her a disgusted look.

"Oops, i didn't know you cared so much for someone who was flirting with me this whole time." She came closer to me.

"I care for all of my elf brothers and sisters, besides what's your plan, why did you bring him in the first place?

"Ohh darling even though I love you so much, i can't tell you that." Nanny plum put her hand on my face again even though it disgusts me.

"Move your hand, i'm warning you." I shake my head.

"Or what, do something impress me." She crosses her arms in front of me.

I try to get up and free myself but it's no use.

"That's what I thought." She walks up to the Wise old elf, her arms still crossed.

"We were going on a date, i was expecting you to show me your jealous side."

"First of all, after knowing the type of person you are, i don't love you anymore." I looked her dead serious in the eyes.

"Okay, let me show you something."

She knelt down and kisses the Wise old elf on the lips.

I was still very disgusted so I looked away.

"See i know you would be jealous, I know my charm is just too strong."

"I'm looking away, because you're disgusted."

"Oh well, you still looked away, i consider that a victory." She beams at me.

I try to rest my eyes when she's tying him to a different chair and place him next to me.

"I hope that one day we both just escape, or at least the Wise old elf gets rescued, because I don't even know if i'm even gonna make it anymore.

Soon i just fall asleep and hope for the best.