Chapter 21

The Wise old elf's pov

Towards the end of the class we decided that we wanted the kids to work on a project together and we also decided that a fairy should work with an elf.

"Who wants to work with who?" Nanny plum asked.

Ben raised his hand. "I would love to work with Holly."

"Great we already got our first pair, even though it was pretty obvious." I tried to joke but later realized that it came out a little rude.

"Anyone else wants to choose their own partner?" I ask.

No one raises their hand.

"Ok i think Jack should work with Strawberry and Barnaby should work with Violet." I look at Nanny plum to see if she has anything against it but she just reassuringly nods.

"But," Violet tries to say something but Jack interrupts in and says. "Oh i would love to work with Strawberry."

I notice Barnaby slightly glaring at him for a second.

"Thats great Jack, Violet you were saying something?" I ask her.

"Oh it's nothing to important." She looks down.

We partner up the rest of the other elves and fairies.

"Well i find it amazing, that all of them will work together they will also get to know each other better." Nanny plum turns to me.

"Yeah that's true." I smile.

"Don't forget kids next week you all are gonna do a presentation about a flower or plant, make sure that each group presents a different plant." I tell the kids.

"Yes the Wise old elf!" The kids say at the same time.

Then the kids leave leaving me and Nanny plum alone.

"Well it was certainly quite fun to work with you." I say.

"Well thank you, i can say the same to you." She smiles.

"Thank you, i wanted to apologise to you." I look down.

"Apologize for what?" she asks.

"Well i may have been a bit rude and mannerless to you." I am still looking down."

"Oh the Wise old elf, it's nothing to worry about." She places one of her hand on my shoulder.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, i really enjoy our little bickering." She is still smiling.

"Yeah you are right sometimes it is quite fun, to bicker with you." I say this time looking at her.

"Oh well it's time for me to go, King and Queen Thistle are probably waiting for me." She says.

As she is about to leave she stops and thinks for a minute then suddenly out of nowhere gives me a light kiss on the cheek and runs away.

I become red and speechless.

AN

Hey guys it's me again, i know it's a short chapter but still let me know what you guys think of this story so far.

And can we talk about the little drama that's going on in the little kingdom.

With that being said, i would see you all in the next chapter, bye.