Chapter 32

The Wise old elf's pov

As I gain my conscience back, I can feel my head hurting, that's not a good sign.

"Why, where am i?" I mumble.

I can hear someone breathing and sighing, but I'm not sure who it could be.

I can't think of any way I could have ended up here, what happened?

The last thing I remember was that I was on a date with Nanny plum.

Then it hits me, what if someone kidnapped both of us and locked us somewhere, ruining our date.

I try to move, then I realize that I'm tied to a wooden chair.

"Let me go!" I almost scream.

The person that is probably sitting beside me sighs even more.

"Who is it, tell me who you are, and why did you kidnap us?" I ask thinking the person that kidnapped us is in the room with us.

It's quiet after that for the upcoming few seconds.

"The kidnapper isn't here." I hear the voice of a guy.

"Let me go, I know you are the one that kidnapped us." I say.

Everything goes silent, that's then followed by yet another sigh. "I'm not the kidnapper, i'm the victim like you are." The guy says.

"Who are you, wait a minute I recognize that voice, I just can't pin it."

The man doesn't say anything.

"Nanny plum, nanny plum!" I called out.

"Please, tell me who you are, please i beg you, if you are not the kidnapper just tell me who it is." I try to shake loose in my chair but it's too tight, tears starting to swell up in my eyes, worrying about Nanny plum hoping she isn't too injured or scared.

"You are not going to believe it, but it's Nanny plum." The Man I can't recognize says.

"You liar, this can't be true , she would never do this to me." I don't believe him even for a second.

"Even if you don't believe me, it's not going to change the fact that Nanny plum is the one who kidnapped us." The unrecognizable man sounds like he's half asleep, meaning he's been here for a while.

My shock is so strong that I can't speak or say anything, then out of nowhere, i feel someone hit me so hard in the head with something that i loose my conscience again.