Chapter 11

3rd person pov

Barnaby elf is walking around in Strawberry's room.
"So what you are saying is that we can't break up?" He asked.

Strawberry just nodded.

He stood in front of her. "Why can't we break up now, we agreed we would only date for a while to make Ben and Holly jealous, and I don't even know if that's working or not.
Ben told me the other night that he and Holly got into a argument, but he refuses to tell me why they fought or what they talked about that let to their argument."

"shh you're talking to fast, let me tell you why we shouldn't break up now."
Said Strawberry.

"Ok why can't we break up?" he asked.

"Uh Well,"
Strawberry was struggling to come up with an answer.

"Because I just don't wanna break up now, okay."

"What why?" Barnaby was confused.

"I just don't know, i don't even know why but I just don't think it is the right thing to do."

He was speechless and just walked away.

"Barnaby wait!"

But he didn't listen.

Strawberry was equally as confused as Barnaby but something told her that she didn't wanna break up at least not now.

As Barnaby was walking out of her house he saw Ben coming towards him.

He stopped walking so he could greet Ben and ask him what he was doing here.

"Hey Ben what are you doing here?"

"I just came to meet Strawberry." Ben answered.

Barnaby had a big urge to ask why and he almost asked him but he soon closed his mouth before he could question Ben thinking that it shouldn't matter to him if Ben goes to Strawberry or not they are fake dating after all.

"Ok I'll have to go." Barnaby said looking down."
And he walked away.

Ben went to Strawberry and on the other Hand Barnaby made his way to Holly's castle.