Slight Yandere Sebastian X Reader

I groaned to myself holding my wrists. Finally after being locked in a small cellar he let me free of the chains. I was just a simple girl honestly, I only came to Earl Phantomhive for work. I never expected his butler to be what he is. I never wanted to know he was a demon, it was an accident I found out. I curled into a ball against the cold dirt wall. I wonder every day if this is the last for me. When will he finally kill me? I groaned again and rubbed my head. His butler would come three times a day to bring water and a small plate of food. I felt more like a caged pet then a prisoner. I held in my tears and rocked back and fourth. No one would notice me gone, I was homeless after all. The door creaked open and I looked up. After all I was already given my third meal. He stepped in and I gulped...maybe tonight he will kill me. "Hello my little kitten" I shivered at his cold voice. "Tonight I will be giving you a special treat" I blinked and bit my lip not making eye contact. He squatted in front of me cupping my face. "Such beauty" I closed my eyes "I want to taint you." I snapped my eyes opened and looked up at him. He had a sick smile on his lips and his hand grabbed the front of my dress ripping it off. I covered my chest and tried to literally melt in to the wall.

He leaned closer and chuckled into my ear. "The price for finding out my little secret is your body. You will be allowed to resume work but every night you will come to my room and allow me to defile you." I gulped and closed my eyes again trying not to let the tears spill out. "I would rather die" He chuckled again and licked the shell of my ear. "That is not an option my love" I shivered at his voice and his hand grabbed my breast roughly. I squeaked out and balled my hands into fists. "You see you have done far more than learn my secret, you have captured my still heart, your face enters my mind frequently and your laugh fills my ears. You are perfection and I want you. So I will have you" I gulped again staying still, his hand trailed down from my breast to my womanhood. His fingers slid across my lips and he entered it swiftly. My body shook with fear and slight pleasure as he pumped his finger in and out adding a second and third. "You seem to want me too" His voice purred into my ear. He attacked my neck with his lips biting roughly. I held back a moan and kept my eyes closed. I will not give him the satisfaction of knowing this feels good. I heard him growl and he left my womanhood. He grabbed me pulling me into his chest and lifted my thighs up wrapping them around his waist. "I didn't want to do this right now but you leave me no choice." I snapped my eyes opened and looked into his red ones, they were now a bright pink and his smirk was stretched out across his face. He held me up on him with one arm as his other hand cupped my face.

"Now my dear you will learn not to defy me." His member entered me roughly making me scream in pain. He didn't even stop to let me adjust he just kept going in and out fast and rough. I groaned leaning my head onto his shoulder digging my nails into his back. He growled out in satisfaction and grabbed my ass with both hands moving me up and down him. The pain soon faded to become pleasure and I moaned out loudly. He chuckled going faster bringing his face down to my ear. 'Good little kitten, moan for me" I gulped again as he thrusted harder then the last time making me moan out again louder. He was panting slightly with that smirk on his face, every move he made sent pleasure through my body and he leaned his head down biting my shoulder hard. He sunk his fangs into me and I screamed slightly from the pain that washed over my top half. I felt myself change both pleasure and pain ran through my body. I was on the floor with him over me. My legs were still wrapped around his waist but his lips left my shoulder taking a nipple into his mouth and licking it. I moaned out arching my back taking him in deeper. He moaned into my skin and started to go rougher if that was even possible. My nails clawed at his back as he thrusted and bit my skin. I was moaning loudly "Say my name" I bit my lip and he grabbed my hips digging his nails into me. "Say it" I groaned as he pulled out and slammed back into me. "Sebastian!" He purred in delight and did it again, I felt myself climax and he laughed not slowing down. His breath was becoming ragged and his body movements were slowing down With one final thrust he climaxed into me. His eyes bore into mine and he chuckled. "You are now mine little Kitten. You will not defy me ever." His hand traced down the side of my face and I felt power surge through me. I closed my eyes and nodded knowing I will be with him until the end of time.