Sebastian #2

His fingers trailed my jaw line as I looked into his eyes. My knee slid in between his legs, rubbing my thigh along his hardened member. His breath shuddered blowing across the exposed skin on my chest as his hands moved to my hips moving my thigh across him again. He moaned out lowly almost a growl as his fingertips pressed harder into me. I grabbed his hair and moved his lips to mine as I kissed him hungrily. He bit my bottom lip and pulled softly wanting entrance into my mouth. I giggled pulling away from him and fixing my top, his eyes scanned my body as he licked his lips. "Where are you going?" I smiled up at him closing my eyes "We have work to do" He growled grabbing my shoulder pulling me into him. "Don't tease me!" I rolled my eyes pushing away from him "I am not." He sighed pushing some of his black hair out of his face. "My what a naughty little girl" I nodded leaning into his chest trying to calm down my breathing, his fingers running through my hair. "I want you now!" I chuckled pulling away from him only to be picked up, I squeaked holding onto his shoulders tightly, "Sebastian! Put me down." He shook his head entering a room before throwing me onto the bed. His eyes scanned over me before he removed his shirt only to be followed by his pants. As he stood there in nothing but his undergarments my mind went blank.

His toned body made my mind turn to jelly, his smirk made itself at home on lips as he leaned over the bed. His mouth met mine and as his tongue slid across my own his fingers quickly found their way up the skirt of my dress. He pulled back his red eyes clouded over in lust, "My dear, you are not wearing anything under this." I giggled shaking my head watching as his face turned from shock to a sly grin. "Well now, it seems someone is very excited to be with me." I nodded pulling him back down to kiss him again as his hands pushed my skirt up higher. His mouth left mine finding its place on my neck biting and sucking on my skin eliciting soft moans from my lips. He growled again in pleasure only to be drowned out by my own as his finger swirled around my bundle of nerves. "My how sensitive you are." His deep voice made my skin tingle as he made his way down to my covered breasts. His teeth bit at the fabric of my top pulling it down, the sound of fabric ripping echoed throughout the room.

My fingers curled gripping onto the sheets as his own entered me. "Someone has no patience today." I chuckled bringing one of my hands to his head tangling my finger in his hair. "I have wanted this since our last meeting, my lady." My stomach turned to knots as he added a second finger slowly pumping in and out of me. My eyes closed tightly as moans and whimpers spilled from my mouth, I could feel him chuckling against my skin as my nerves stood on end. White spots formed behind my eyelids as my climax grew near, my hand in his hair tightened almost pulling his hair when the feeling in my stomach let go. During my journey through ecstasy he had withdrew only to enter his manhood into me bringing a whole new wave of pleasure. His tongue gently flicked against my nipple only to circle it and eventually take it into his mouth. My other hand had let go of the sheets to grab onto his shoulder digging my nails into his skin. "Sebastian please deeper!" His hand moved up to my hip gripping it tightly as he thrusted forward hitting my special spot. My head tilted backwards as a long moan crawled from my throat. I could feel the knot building again as his mouth worked its way between my breasts leaving a trail of saliva from my nipple to the other one.

My head felt foggy as he hit my spot again, the world around me began to fade as my nerves tingled wanting release. I could hear him chuckling as he leaned up suddenly leaving my now cold and abused nipple to itself only to grab my hips tightly pulling them up. This new angle sent me over the edge and as I climaxed my eyes shot open. It took a minute to get my bearings as my heart raced in my chest. The room was dark but the glaring red light from my alarm clock showed it was only one in the morning. Realization soon hit me that what I just went through was only a dream. I huffed out in annoyance laying back down on my bed, "If only that could really happen."

"