2P! Canada X Chubby Reader

"I wish you weren't taken so I could be the one plowing your tight pussy against the wall in every part of this house and fuck you until you couldn't move your legs. Your pussy would be filled with my cum until it started dripping out and even then I would still be ramming myself into you, giving you an unimaginable amount of pleasure until you couldn't handle it anymore." His fingers trailed along my jawline as I trembled in excitement. My breath was shallow as his lips neared mine and in that single moment I felt scared shitless as the door swung open banging into the table next to it. "Sorry!" Hazel the stage hand screamed out as she scrambled across the stage, I fell over into a fit of laughter as my partner Matthew stared me down. "How the hell is that shit funny?" I giggled grabbing onto his arm pulling myself up. "Because Mattie! I was so into the moment I really thought we were lovers, then the door slams as if my boyfriend just caught me. My heart was in my throat and I really thought some shit was gonna go down." He huffed and shoved my hand off his arm rolling his eyes behind his sunglasses. "I only agreed to this because I lost a bet with Al you know. Don't think I'm going to take this seriously." This time I rolled my eyes and shrugged walking off the stage.

"It's only a five minute segment. That is literally all you have to say but not as vulgar, please stick to the script." One brave person shouted out before hiding behind someone else. I heard Matthew scoff and jump down from the stage and walk by me ruffling my hair. His muscular back peeking behind his tank as he picked up his flannel. I swallowed my saliva and sighed grabbing my bag before running to catch up to him. "Mattie! You said you would give me a ride home!" He was already outside and by the time I reached him, I was panting and my face was flushed. "Can't have to feed Kuma soon" He didn't even bother to turn around to say that and I pouted. "Don't pout (Name) I'll do it next time." "Tch yeah right you never do!" I stepped up onto the foot plate of his rover and leaned over the door. He turned to look at me from his seat and flicked my forehead. "You could use the exercise anyway. Your flab is showing through your shirt and your face is red... is that sweat I see eh?" I pulled back and frowned "So what? I'm an adult... I may not be the most healthiest but I'm happy." His eye brow raised and he scoffed. "Whatever you say chubbs" I huffed and jumped off his car flipping him off and walking away to catch the bus.

Later that night I was sitting on the floor of my living room panting. Sweat rolled from my forehead, I had officially given up on trying to fit into an old pair of jeans. I'm sure my neighbors thought I was being attacked or something, but no one even came to see. My phone buzzed next to me and I huffed laying onto my back.

Matt: What are you doing?

I rolled my eyes ignoring the text rolling over onto my stomach and my phone. He wants to be mean to me fine, I'll just ignore him. Plus I'll see him tomorrow anyway at the club for rehearsal. I groaned again for the tenth time that night and scowled. "Fuck this boob sweat! Ugh!" I rubbed my shirt against my chest as I leaned up trying to adjust myself. Another text.

Matt: You know I would so rip your clothes off and slide my dick in between those nice sweaty tits of yours.

How the fuck? I looked around confused... how does he know my boobs are sweating? I stood up and started walking around the room looking for anything. A camera, microphone, a crack in the curtains.

Matt: No use looking for it (Name), nothing is in your house.

I sighed face palming. "Get out of the closet Matt!" I heard him chuckle and open the door to the hall closet. "You're starting to sound like Al with these kind of texts. Also how did you get into my house?" He shrugged and smirked walking over to me, his glasses were still covering his eyes even in my apartment. "It's easy to pick a lock when you know how to." I nodded and scowled. "So not only did you break into my house you also have the audacity to act like you belong here." He chuckled and nodded pinching my cheek, I slapped his hand away sighing. "Whatever at least go cook dinner or something" "Nope I don't think so you see I have a reason for being here." I raised an eyebrow leaning against my couch. "Go on" He nodded and leaned forward resting his forehead against mine. "You're cute with you face all red like this." Again I rolled my eyes and shoved him back slightly. "What do you need or want Matt?" He smirked again "I want to know why you asked me to be in this stupid play with you." My eye twitched... "That's why you broke into my place? You couldn't of just texted or asked tomorrow?" He shrugged his shoulders and grabbed my arm "Come on (Name) tell me" I sighed and frowned. "Because Damien wouldn't do it.. I thought maybe if you did it he would get jealous or something. Lately he hasn't really been the most affectionate with me, I think were ending soon... Even though I am a adult I still think like a kid huh?" Matt frowned and pulled me into a hug, which to be honest surprised me because the most affection I get from him is a pat on the head.