Alucard #3

A/N: So this is just a quick little blurb, I am trying to get back into writing. The basis of this story is a quickie in a storage closet with Alucard who you met at a bar while drunk. Thanks!

My mind was hazy as his fingers trailed over my bare skin. Alcohol flowed through my veins, my better judgement was thrown out the window. He looked so handsome standing there at the bar, his red wine gently swirling around in his glass. My voice moaned out as he took my nipple in between his lips, the area was small, and I couldn't reach up and grab onto anything, my hands clutched tightly onto his red jacket.

Everything seemed to have gone fast, but maybe it was my drunken hazed mind that thought time was quicker than it was. "Keep quiet!" His voice although a whisper was harsh, it sent a tingle down my spine. His hands gripped my thighs tightly pulling them up and around his waist. His manhood pressing against me.

When did my panties disappear? I wondered idly biting my lip to keep from moaning. His nose trailed along mine as his lips met mine in a heated kiss. His manhood entered me, my walls stretched to accommodate him. His mouth swallowed my moans, everything felt like it was on fire. Pleasure surged from my inner core when he began to move, my thighs tightened around him as my back arched.

"Fuck," He spoke, it was quiet and gruff. My back scrapped against the brick wall as his speed increased. My eyes closed tightly as my hands moved up to his hair. My fingers becoming entangled in the black strands as I pulled gently earning a growl. Whether it was the alcohol, him, or the risk of being caught, I climaxed fast. White spots appeared behind my eyelids as a strangled whimper vibrated from my throat.

He growled again, his fingers pressing into my thighs. I felt a small bit of pain but became distracted as he moved one of his hands back to my breast where his fingers twisted and pinched delectably on my sensitive bud. I wanted so badly to moan out, to be loud. My walls tightened around him, his movement slowed, before I knew it I was biting my lip harshly trying to keep my voice down as his face was buried in my neck. His body stiffening as he climaxed, when he pulled away his tongue gently licked my lip before placing a kiss on my lips.

Silently we both made ourselves presentable before going back out into the bar. My mind focusing on the taste lingering on my tongue, silently I shook my head and left not thinking about it.