Itachi Uchiha

I leaned back in my chair groaning

I leaned back in my chair groaning. Itachi walked in and surveyed the room. "Now this is a sight I never thought I would see after all the crap you gave me about doing this." I glared at him and placed my hand on my forehead. "It hurts please make all these words stop floating around in my head." he chuckled "Come on its time for bed." I lifted my arms up "Carry me!" he smiled and walked over to me lifting me gently from my seat. "Such a child" I rolled my eyes and snorted. "Well you married me" he nodded "That I did" He carried me into our bedroom and laid me down gently. "Do you want to change yourself? Or do you want me to change you?" I blushed and looked away. "I can do it" He laughed and cupped my face in his hands. "I would love to see you again. Naked and panting, digging your nails into my back as I give you pleasure." I grumbled and pushed his hands away. "Didn't need to know that" My face was probably as red as a tomato. "We haven't done anything since our wedding night. Were both free right now and I need you"

He crawled up onto the bed trapping me between him and the sheets. "Itachi now?" He nodded and leaned down coming close to my face. I turned my head away and bit my lip. "My head hurts though" He chuckled kissing my temple. "I can take that away" I grumbled again as he turned my face to his and kissed me. He pressed his chest against mine slightly laying on me and trailed his lips down my neck. "I remember how you looked on the first night. Every touch you would shiver and arch your back. Every delicately placed kiss you would moan. When I entered you it was like heaven in a physical form. You called out for me remember?" I whined slightly "I never knew you were such a pervert." he chuckled and gently bit at my collar bone. I whimpered softly as he ran his hand down my back undoing the buttons that held the dress up. He then leaned up looking at my now fully exposed chest smirking. His lips crashed down onto mine again as he cupped one of my breasts in his hand gently massaging it. I moaned out in pleasure into the kiss and he ensued it by gently squeezing my nipple. I moaned again arching my back making my hips push into his. He pulled away eyes glazed over in lust and trailed kisses down my body as he pulled the dress off completely. He then slipped his thumb under the rim of my panties and I squeaked. "I-itachi!" He chuckled pulling them down leaving me exposed. His eyes took in every inch of me and I bit my lip trying to cover myself up. "Now why would you do that?" I pouted "Because I'm the only one like this" He smiled down at me and placed my hands on the collar of his shirt."You can fix that" I frowned slightly and sat up on my knees pushing him off the bed to stand. I slowly unbuttoned his white shirt and kissed down his chest. I then slid it off his shoulders gently biting at the base of his neck. He slightly moaned in pleasure and his hands found there way to my womanhood. At first he was just rubbing it softly until he parted my lips and slipped a finger inside. I gasped in shock and pleasure. My hand traveled down to his pants and I unbuttoned and unzipped them pulling them down.They hit the floor is a soft thud and he chuckled. "Excited now?"I glared up at him and tried not to moan as he inserted another finger. He slowly pulled out and in making me shiver and lean my head onto his shoulder. His other hand slid up into my hair and he gently pulled on it making me tilt my head back. He leaned forward going faster with his fingers and bit down onto my sweet spot. I moaned out rather loudly. He pushed me down onto the bed and slipped in between my legs removing his fingers. I whimpered slightly and he looked down at me and smiled.  I blushed looking away. "Now where is the fun in that?" I glared at him "It's embarrassing okay?" he chuckled and leaned over me kissing me gently again. He removed his boxers and entered into me rather hard.That made me arch my back again taking him in even deeper. He moaned out softly while I was already panting. His lips found there way back to my breast and took a nipple in between his them. I moaned harder and louder as he would pull out gently and slam back in.Before long we were both panting and moaning. I was holding onto him tightly pressing my body into his. As time went on each thrust got harder and faster. Sweat ran down between us and I climaxed as he did. Both of us ended up in a heap on the bed panting and sweating.