Alucard X Reader (Christmas)

I yawned walking down to the kitchen, the Hellsing manor quiet as most of the people left in it were either out or normally quiet to begin with. My nose itched horribly but I couldn't touch it, I was terrified my foundation would smudge. I tried to put some effort in my looks for once, it wasn't everyday I went out. I could hear the sound of a kettle whistling as I entered the door. Attempting to smile I pushed it open greeted by integra and Seras.

"Where are you going?" Seras asked leaning forward from her seat.

I shrugged grabbing a cup from the cabinet. "Just out for a bit." Integra placed a tea bag in the cup I was holding before pouring the water.

"Its not everyday you get to go out. I can see you put some effort into it." I blushed at her words, her voice cracking from her dry throat.

"Thank you, sir." I pulled my cup away placing some sugar in it before letting it steep in front of me on the table. I sat across from Seras watching as she looked over me.

"You look like a different person, I don't think I have ever seen you with make up on. It almost feels like you're going to get laid." Seras spoke, her mouth hanging open in realization of what she just said.

I laughed in disbelief, "Are you saying I look like a slut?" I looked down to my chest realizing how low cut my shirt was.

"No! What I meant was that you... never mind!" She seemed so done trying to explain herself.

"Who is going to get laid?" His deep voice rumbled through the room, silently I exaggerated a frown to Seras. Integra walked over to the table sitting down.

"Apparently, (n) here is going out to get laid." Integra spoke taking a sip of her tea. My hand slammed on to the table as I scoffed at her.

"Not you too!" She chuckled looking behind me, I huffed turning to look at Alucard.

His red eyes scanned over my face, "Did you do something different?" I glared at him turning back to Seras, my arms crossed over my chest.

"I need to get out of here." I grumbled standing up, "I won't be back until morning, maybe."

I heard Integra chuckle as I moved to leave the kitchen, "See you in an hour." She spoke, trying to make a joke.

I grabbed my keys from the entrance table, "Have fun tonight." I jumped at Alucard's voice. Turning around my hand holding my chest.

"Fuck Alucard. A little warning maybe?" He chuckled tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

His eyes met mine before he cracked his usual sick smile, flashing his canines. "Have fun getting laid." I glared at him scowling, as I left, I slammed the door behind me.

------

Alucard glared slightly as he phased through the wall, his master and servant irritating his princess. "Who is getting laid?" He questioned, watching her as she sank slightly in her seat.

"Apparently, (n) here is going out to get laid." Integra spoke taking a sip of her tea. Her hand slammed on to the table as she scoffed.

"Not you too!" Integra chuckled looking behind her, she huffed turning to look at him.

His red eyes scanned over her face, "Did you do something different?" she glared at him, a chill running down his spine before she turned back to Seras, her arms crossed over her chest. A cute pout on her lips.