Ezra X Female Reader

A/N: this is my first female x female blip. Please let me know what you think!

 Please let me know what you think!

Fingers gently ran up and down my thighs sending small electrical spikes through my skin. Every time I tried to close my legs those same fingers pushed them open. My hands tightly gripped at the pillow beneath my head as I writhed and whimpered, she was a master at her craft. Her tongue bringing me to the verge of climax but than darting away, never letting me achieve the satisfaction my tired body craved.

I desperately wanted to reach out and hold her, to pull her under me and give her everything she was giving to me. I was paralyzed by her though, the thought of her stopping keeping me from touching her as well as the restraints. As her tongue circled around my sensitive bud another long moan fell from my lips. She giggled softly, her voice carrying in the almost empty room. "Tell me, do you want me?" She questioned softly, her eyes devouring me.

I nodded, "Y-yes!" My voice stuttering as my nerves ran on overdrive. "I want you." She chuckled softly before pushing her fingers into my wet warm entrance, her other hand moving up my stomach as she leaned over me. Her fingers gently pinching my erect nipple, the sensations and wanting driving me further to my climax.

I writhed under her as she moved in and out of me, every now and then her fingers curling gently gliding over an extra sensitive spot. Her hands manipulating me, goading me on, making me want more of her. Through half lidded eyes I watched as she leaned to the side, bracing herself on her arm she took my nipple between her teeth. Her tongue barely touching it, my eyes closed as my hands gripped onto the sheets tightly. I desperately wanted her tongue to swirl around it, to suck on it, hell even bite it at this point. I didn't care, I just wanted more.

A long loud moan left my lips once she complied to my selfish wishes. Her lips wrapping around and sucking gently, my walls tightening around her fingers as I reached my climax, my whole-body tingling with the sensation as it rolled over me. She chuckled leaning up, watching as I panted. Her fingers leaving me she lazily trailed them up my body, leaving a sticky path behind them.

"Such a good girl." She smirked placing them against my lips, "Suck." I opened my mouth trying to keep eye contact with her as she slid them into me, my teeth gently scraping against her skin. I could taste myself on her fingers as my tongue swirled around them, her eyes closing as she bit her bottom lip.

Slowly she pulled them out before standing up, her eyes never leaving mine, "Are you going to untie me now?" I asked out of breath and still coming off my high.

She laughed softly walking away, "Who said I was done with you?"

I laid there dumbfounded watching as she grabbed a cloth before wrapping it around my eyes. "Ezra?" I questioned feeling slightly unsure.

Her lips lingered on mine for a moment. "The fun has only just begun."