8

"GET OFF ME!"

"NOT TILL YOU REALIZE WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE BEING! YOU ARE MAD AT ME FOR NO REASON!"

Arthur grabbed my hands and used them to slap my face. "Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?" He laughed, using my hands to hit myself. I groaned from annoyance, flipping him over. I held him down under me, and he began to thrash around. "How original!"

He pushed me off him and quickly tried to put me in a headlock, but I blocked him and began to do it to him. "You are so immature! Why do you have to be an idiot?!"

"Me? YOU TACKLED ME FIRST!"

"JESUS! WHY IS IT OKAY FOR YOU TO BE AN IDIOT, BUT I CAN'T POINT IT OUT?!"

"SHUT UP!"

"YOU ARE SUCH A LOGGERHEAD!"

"OH? I HAVEN'T HEARD THAT SINCE THE MIDDLE AGES!"

I pushed him away from me, holding up fists. I could see people physically fighting each other now, and we wouldn't be the exception. "Come on! Hit me with your best shot!"

"Hey! Stop fighting! We all need to get along—"

Arthur and I had grabbed each other but stopped suddenly when we saw Korea punch Matthew across the face. "Hey! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Alfred spoke as he got his body slammed against the floor by Ms. Vietnam. "That was for the Korean War, ASSHOLE!"

"THAT WAS AMERICA!"

"WELL, YOU HELPED!"

"DON'T THROW ME UNDER THE BUS!"

"It was you, though!"

Alfred kicked Ms. Vietnam off himself and immediately went for Korea, who started to fight with Matthew. I was about to go stop them, but Arthur had other plans.

"OI! You Fudge Packer! DEAL WITH ME FIRST!" Arthur grabbed me back toward him and put me in a headlock until I was on the ground. "That...is cheating... my back was...to you!..."

"There are no rules in a brawl, mate!"

"Stop... using terrible...British slang!"

He pushed me lower to the ground and bent my leg back so I couldn't move. "You KNOBHEAD! YOU ARE SUCH A SHMUCK!"

"Eh?! What does that even mean?!"

I used my head, throwing it back and hitting him in the face. Arthur fell off me, and I took the chance to gather myself to attack finally. He held onto his face in shock, but I could see the blood dripping down his face. I had made him bleed.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Portugal shouted. He tried to come for me but suddenly tripped over Arthur's foot. Arthur tried not to make it seem like he tripped him, but I saw him.

He definitely tripped him to prevent him from hitting me.

"EVERYONE! ENOUGH!" Mr. Germany yelled. Everyone suddenly froze, turning to look at Germany. However, it was hard not to laugh when Prussia came up behind him, breaking a chair over his back. Mr. Germany stood there as if his body didn't tank the wooden chair.

He looked pissed.

"Hahaha, MOSHPIT!" Prussia laughed. Germany glared at him, then back at everyone. "MR. ENGLAND! MR. FRANCE! We are going to settle a few things!" He demanded.

"EVERYONE ELSE! If you know what is good for you, all of you will leave home now and not mention this to your leader! It is unprofessional of us to be fighting like this still! This isn't the Middle Ages! Everyone, the meeting is over; please leave."

Everyone groaned in frustration and began to gather themselves quickly. "GET OFF!" Alfred glared, shoving Korea off Matthew. "It's okay, I'm fine," Matthew laughed. Alfred began to help him up, and they both stared at Arthur and me.

"Don't think I'll forget this, French idiot!" Portugal stood up, annoyed, and began to help Arthur. He was an idiot! And I don't know why he still hates me so much. I mean, our diplomatic relations are fine, but us...we seem to take things personally.

Arthur took his hand, using his other to cover his bloodied nose. I couldn't help but feel more irritated. "ENGLAND! FRANCE! I AM WAITING!"

"Oh? Your boyfriend is calling, "Portugal mocked. I rolled my eyes at him, looking away. "He isn't my boyfriend," I hissed. We were only good friends! I didn't feel that way for anyone else.

"I'll meet up with you later; see you..." Portugal told him goodbye, still giving me the side-eye. Seriously! Why is he so defensive? If he wants Arthur that bad, he can have him! I don't want anything to do with him anyway. As if anyone could like that idiot...well, besides Portugal.

"See ya..."

Portugal observed me as he backed away, and I could only feel frustrated. "Your boyfriend is the jealous type," I teased. Arthur rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "He isn't my boyfriend. We bond over the hatred of you," he clarified. Pfft, as if. I'm sure he misses me.

"I don't see why you like his company..."

"He is my oldest ally; it is expected...unlike you...my oldest enemy," he spoke.

"Your oldest enemy? Hmmm, I doubt it would be that simple."

"As if you wanted to make it easier!"

We began to walk beside each other, waving to the boys. "Call us later!" Alfred shouted. I shook my head at them in defeat. Alfred was inspecting Matthew for bruises.

Arthur and I continued to walk toward Germany, and I felt the need to say something. "You know, it is that simple now. What's happened between us in the past is done. We may be allies politically, but you are troublesome to be around."

"I've been keeping my distance, haven't I?"

"Hmmm, well, I don't think that's the issue."

We both stopped momentarily, and I looked down at his shirt, which was now stained with blood. I guess I may have taken it a bit too far. "THE TWO OF YOU! Get in here now! You both better have a good explanation for what the hell happened!" Germany spoke. We looked at each other nervously, turning our heads slowly.

It didn't matter if we were friends; he would still lay one on me after everything that happened. He is so much stricter now! I can't tell if it was a good or bad thing! This sucks, really bad!