Chapter 1: Same Crush

Young Rosalie Delaney was playing near a dollhouse in her room as a child. She was an adorable little girl with braided ginger hair, pale skin, and emerald eyes. When she was done playing by herself, she went out of her room and into the kitchen to ask her mom if she could go to her best friend Diana Barlow's house.

Rosalie: Mom, can I go to Diana's house now?

Rosalie's mom: She smiled. Of course you can go. I'll take you there.

Rosalie: Thanks mom.

After a while, Rosalie and her mom were seen near the front of Diana's house with her car already parked there. Her mom hugged her goodbye and told her to have fun playing with Diana.

Rosalie's mom: Have a nice time with your friend and call me if something is up.

When Rosalie was inside the house, she was greeted by Diana who was waiting for her to come. She suggested they should go play in her room. She had longer blonde hair, light blue eyes, and was wearing a flowered dress.

Rosalie: Hi Diana I'm finally here.

Diana: Hey Rosalie let's go play in my room.

Rosalie: Haha I would like that.

When they were done playing, Diana spoke again.

Diana: This is so fun. I really like it when we play together.

Rosalie: Me too. We've been good friends for a long time.

Diana: Said with a cute smile. Let's be friends forever, Rosalie.

Rosalie: Yes, Diana. Best friends forever. I won't ever hurt you...

Diana: Me neither and I'll always have your back. They briefly hugged each other.

Diana: Wanna ask my mom to take a picture of us together?

Rosalie: Yes!

Diana's mom was taking a photo of both the girls and they were holding each other's shoulders and smiling at the camera. The girls were satisfied with the photos taken of them together and they decided to take a few more to cherish their friendship.

After spending time inside the house, the little girls were seen lying on the ground in the meadows near the house. They both stared at the sky with stars and pretended to draw in the air.

Rosalie: So do you have any dreams for the future?

Diana: I hope to find my dream person one day. I want him to be very handsome like a prince and take care of me.

Diana: What about you, Rosalie?

Rosalie: I have the same dream too. I also want a boy to be nice looking and kind to me.

7 years passed and the girls were both 18 and in their last year of high school. They were in class one day listening to the teacher attentively. until a guy arrived at class. He was tall, had light blonde hair, and was wearing a red and blue flannel shirt and black ripped torn jeans. His name was Finn Whitlock.

Finn: I'm sorry I'm late Miss. Where should I sit?

Teacher: You should sit right behind those two girls over there.

Rosalie: He thought to herself. He's very handsome...

Finn went ahead and sat down behind Rosalie and Diana just like the teacher told him to. Diana also had thoughts about him.

Diana: On the inside. What a hot guy...I wish I could talk to him.

Their teacher spent the rest of the period going over the lesson in class and everyone was busy writing things in their notebooks until the bell finally rang. It was time for lunch. In the hallway outside of class, Diana spoke to Rosalie about Finn.

Diana: Did you pay attention to the guy who was late? He's gorgeous...

Rosalie: Yes, I agree he's very handsome. We should get to know him.

Diana: We should. Let's talk to him during lunch.

In the cafeteria, the girls were standing still for some moments and then they both walked towards the table where Finn was sitting with his friends. Diana spoke first.

Diana: Hi I know you don't know me, but we went to the same class last period.

He stood up and spoke to her kindly.

Finn: Hey I remember you too. I sat behind you and your friend. You're both welcome to join us.

Diana: Thank you.

When they sat down, Diana introduced herself and Rosalie to Finn.

Diana: I'm Diana. This is my friend, Rosalie.

Finn: He said with a cool smile. Beautiful names, girls. I'm Finn.

Rosalie: Nice to meet you too, Finn. You look really nice today.

Finn: Thank you Rosalie. You look very beautiful too. Then he looked at Diana.

Finn: I like your outfit, Diana. You look pretty wearing this.

Diana: Wow thank you. Do you think I can get your number?

Finn: Of course. It would be my pleasure to talk to you more.

When lunchtime ended, Diana and Rosalie were talking about Finn in the hallway.

Diana: Finn is so nice. He also followed me on ig!

Rosalie: Haha I'm very happy for you, Diana.

Diana: I can't believe he paid attention to us.

Rosalie: Yeah, he really did.

Diana: Are you okay? You seemed a bit down...

Rosalie: Oh I'm fine. I wasn't thinking about anything.

Diana: Are you sure? You can tell me anything that bothers you, you know. She held Rosalie's hands.

Rosalie: I'm truly not thinking about anything. You don't have to worry about me, Diana.

Diana: You know how much I care for you my friend. We're always together in everything.

Diana: Come let's go to our next class before it's too late. She walked away first.

Rosalie: She thought to herself. It's not fair he only paid attention to her...

Rosalie had to use the bathroom for a bit during class. After she came out of the toilet stall, she washed her hands for a while and got out. She bumped into Finn and fell on top of him. They stared at each other for a few seconds until they both got up from the ground.

Rosalie: I'm sorry. I didn't see you.

Finn: No it's my fault. I should have noticed you were in front of me. But are you okay?

Rosalie: Yes, I'm okay. Do you think I can have your number too?

Finn: Sure that would also be cool, Rosalie. He inputted his number in her phone before going back to his class.

Rosalie: When she got his number, she spoke again. I thought you were unapproachable for some reason because you seemed popular.

Finn: Oh no please don't think this about me. I don't bite.

Finn: No matter how many people are around me, I won't ignore beautiful girls like you.

Rosalie: On the inside. Finn seems like a good guy, but Diana likes him too...

Rosalie: On the inside. Does he really mean it when he says I'm beautiful?