Chapter 6: Miscarriage

Before the party could end. some people were planning to leave already. A random guy came over to Ruelle with his girlfriend.

Guy #1: Hey Ruelle, is it okay if we leave early?

Ruelle: Why? You haven't had anything to eat yet.

Guy #1: Well my girl and I don't feel well. I don't think we can last long here.

Ruelle: I understand. That's too bad you can't stay here for more time. But again thanks for coming.

Guy #1: We're so sorry, Ruelle.

Then another guy came over and said the same thing.

Guy #2: I don't think I can stay here either. I have to go, sorry.

Rosalie: She smirked and said to herself. My master plan is working.

Ruelle: Guys, some of our guests are leaving early. I don't know what's going on.

Diana: What? But why? It's still so early.

Ruelle: I'm sorry about this, Diana.

Diana: I think we need to bring out the cake right now.

Diana: People shouldn't miss it. I can't believe this is happening on our anniversary.

When Rosalie walked outside and found Giselle, she bragged about her amazing "achievements" at the party.

Rosalie: A lot of people left one by one. They didn't notice me mixing up the drinks.

Giselle: Hehe told you. You should have seen their expressions as they were leaving.

When Rosalie got home, she was sitting on a sofa watching TV and her mom annoyed her again about Diana.

Rosalie's mom: Rosalie, how was Diana's anniversary party?

Rosalie: She lied. It was really nice. We celebrated a lot.

Rosale's mom: That's so nice! I bet it was a nice party.

5 months later, Finn was wearing a suit while leaving for work. He kissed Diana goodbye before going to work like he always did.

Finn: Kissed her. Babe I have to leave for work now. Please take care and don't exhaust yourself so much.

Diana: Of course, I will. Hope you will come home earlier than usual. Because our baby wants this too.

Finn: You're right I won't keep her waiting either.

A couple of hours later, Diana started to feel bored staying inside and decided to take a small stroll outside near their house. Everything was going well in the beginning until Giselle was walking behind her and pushed her to the ground.

Giselle: Watch it, you slut!

She "accidentally" tripped over Diana's legs which made her lose her balance and before she could say anything, she hit her face and stomach flat to the ground.

Giselle: I knew it...You stole my bracelet, bitch!

Giselle: Then she laughed and said. Good luck losing everything else.

Finn finally came home from work but on his way home, he saw Diana lying unconscious on the sidewalk. He couldn't believe it and freaked out almost immediately.

Finn: He knelt next right to her. Diana! How did this happen?! Please, wake up!

Finn: Who did this to you? I should call an ambulance immediately.