Chapter 12: Stalked and Death

When Rosalie woke up from a long sleep at her apartment next morning, a notification was sent to her phone. It was from Edgar.

Edgar: He texted. Rosalie, I wanna tell you something. Please meet me near the pond.

Rosalie: Texted back. Ok.

Rosalie got outside until she saw Edgar standing there in front of the pond.

Rosalie: Edgar, I'm here. What did you want to tell me?

Edgar: I like you...Rosalie. I was completely mesmerized by you when we first met.

Rosalie: We only knew each other for a week...Are you sure of your feelings?

Edgar: I'm completely sure. I'm serious. I hope you feel the same about me.

Rosalie: I think I do. You put yourself in my shoes and made me not hate myself.

Rosalie: Where were you at the dawn of my life?

Edgar: You're beautiful and considerate. It made my heart race every time you're near.

After they confessed to each other, they got closer and lovingly embraced one another.

But in the distance, there was someone who looked very pissed seeing Rosalie finding her happiness with another man. It was Diana and it was possible she has been stalking Rosalie ever since she left Windenburg.

Diana: On the inside. How can she find another man to love after what she did to me? She hasn't learned her lesson!

A couple of weeks later, Rosalie and Edgar were seen talking in their office where they worked. They seemed very happy and Edgar suggested he should get coffee for them both.

Edgar: I'll get coffee for us. I'll be back.

Shortly afterwards that bitch Mara decided to get up from her desk and walk to where Rosalie was sitting.

Mara: Why are you always talking to Edgar? You're wasting your time with him.

Rosalie: She got up and said. Why do you care? I'm his girlfriend now.

Mara: Impossible. You must have stolen him.

Edgar was just back on time, holding coffee cups in his hands.

Edgar: Mara, stop. Get back to work.

Mara: She pretended to have a headache. I don't feel well. I have a headache. Please let me go home early.

Edgar: You said Rosalie must have stolen me. She did because I allowed her to.

Edgar: I like her, and she likes me. Please don't cause a scene here.

Mara: Okay you got me. I'm sorry. I'll stay away from you both. She walked back to her desk.

Today was also the day Rosalie decided that her dad and Edgar should meet.

Rosalie: Edgar, I want to visit my dad again...Want to come with me?

Edgar: Sure, Rosalie...I'd like to meet him.

When Rosalie took Edgar to meet her dad, they had a conversation in the living room. Rosalie's dad asked Edgar some important questions to get to know him better.

Rosalie's dad: Tell me a few things about you, Edgar. How did you meet my daughter Rosalie?

Edgar: I'm a software developer...Rosalie works in the same company as me.

Edgar: But how did you recognize her as your daughter?

Rosalie's dad: I knew she was my daughter because I could never forget the girl with rosy cheeks and brilliant emerald eyes.