Secrets

A/n Finaly things are gonna get moving! Last chapter was fun and I hope you liked the part I went off the rails with the storyline.

Warning(s) Slight Assault, Very short chapter

Enjoy :)

Y/N POV

I stood in between Ben and Sammy as Darius and Kenji were handed shovels.

"Enjoy cleaning this up boys, were going to the genetics lab"

Brooklynn snapped a picture of the two boys infront of the dinosaur manure that they will spend all day cleaning up instead of going to a shiny lab.

Wee walked away and I gave kenji a smile as I hopped in the back of the truck In between Ben and Yaz. He's a dork. Seriously he's just a ball of sanitizer and anxiety, but you know what dorks can be interesting. Kenji just avoids him at all costs but hey, I did promise my mom I would talk to other people than just Kenji.

Dave gave them some cologne before hopping in the truck and we drove off.

Brooklynn was scrolling through her comments while I fixed up my hair a bit to look presentable. Sammy tired to be positive for Brooklynn but she continued to be cranky because strangers on the internet don't like her.

I looked over to Ben and he was doing an entire skin care routine. arms, legs, neck. Boy was moisturized as hell. He was even humming a somewhat aggressive tune as he did so. Me and Yasmina continued to stare before Ben noticed us

" Sanitizer. Who knows what kind of creepy dino goo is at that lab? Gotta be ready for anything. The world is a grab-bag of gross, and we're all just along for the moist, sticky roller coaster ride called life."

I grabbed his bottle of sanitizer and put some on my hands and passed it to yasmina who did the same

He continued what he was doing before and it got me questioning how much sanitizer does he even have? if he goes through that much a day I assume his what kenji would call it, dork pouch. Is exactly like Mary Poppins purse. just Infinite sanitizer.

I leaned back and just enjoyed the breeze as we drove through the jungle, occasionally having to get strands of hair out my face. but even with the annoying hair strands it still felt a little relaxing

"What's good, Brooklanders? Today, I'm coming to you from one of Jurassic World's coolest remote genetics labs!"

I SWEAR- she dosent stop with that vlog eventually I'm going to lose my mind and shes gomna lose a phone, or hand. it really has to depend on how annoyed i get before I snap.
We walked into the lab and everything looked either, shiny, clean or even more shiny.

I walked around making sure to avoid Brooklynn, the last thing I want is my face all over the internet.

" This is a rare window into the park's inner workings. Not just anyone can come here, you know." Roxie stated making this place even more cool.

"Yup this is where the magic happens. Doc Wu-Wu! Guess who's ready to have a blastocyst from the pastocyst? The mitosis with the mosisis! We're ready for some chromosomes, my bro-mosome. Wu, there it is! I can do more."

"Please don't" Roxie said as she past him.

" We're here for the tour, Dr. Wu. Camp Cretaceous? Ms. Dearing should have mentioned."

" I'm sorry, but Mr. Masrani has accelerated the timetable for our newest exhibit yet again. I simply don't have time to spend the afternoon babysitting children."

I couldn't help but over hear that conversation while I was standing at one of the screens showing a strand of DNA. Honestly I had no idea what it was but it was cool to look at.