March 16, 2023

Well, so much for trying to get back with her, I tried getting our friend to talk to her but she just said no, so now I'm stuck without a relationship, watching people be happy knowing I messed up my one chance at happiness. I don't even know what to do with my life now, I have nobody to text everyday, play with all day, nobody to cling to. I'm stuck with nobody to love me, that is the hard truth. Nobody will love me again, I ruined it. One of my only chances at love, at a happy relationship, it was fun while it lasted, the nearly 5 months..

It was nearly perfect! Why did I have to say everything and ruin it all?.. Sometimes I just hate myself for the stupidest reasons, but now? Now is a perfect reason to hate myself. I don't care how much he says to prove it wasn't my fault, it was and I need to stop blaming her and others for my pain. 

Face the facts. Nobody will ever love you again like she seemed to, just move on already and forget that any of that ever happened to begin with. Grow the fuck up. Your relationship was unhealthy. Why can't you see that? 

Why did you even try to run back to her, knowing what she put you through. You're lovesick, even though you barely know anything about relationships but still seem to know a whole shit ton, why is that?