Is it too late?

After a hard week of having no one but Quinn Fabray to talk to, things started to ease up at McKinley. Kurt, Tina, Mercedes and mostly everyone else in the glee club had started talking to Sofia and Quinn again. They thought the drama was dumb, even if what happened between the two was evil. It seemed as though Santana and Brittany were back to being inseparable after the drama had brought them closer again. Rachel had been ignoring Sofia for the past week, and vice versa. 

Everyone enters the choir room and takes a seat, Brittany next to Santana, Sofia next to Quinn, Rachel next to Finn, Kurt next to Blaine, etc etc. ''Mr Schue?'' Santana stands up. ''Yes, Santana?'' ''I have a song I would like to perform.'' ''Take it away!'' Mr Schue insists. The band starts to play and Sofia notices which song it was. 'Traitor' by Olivia Rodrigo. The whole time, Santana wouldn't take her eyes off of Sofia. She was kind of happy that Santana was actually acknowledging her existence for once, even if it was to sing a song about being cheated on.

When the song had finished, Sofia stood up. ''Mr Schue?'' He looked at Sofia with curiosity. ''I have a song I'd like to sing too.'' ''Go ahead.'' he replies. Sofia walks to were Santana was just standing and the band begins to play. She starts to sing 'Sorry' by Justin Bieber. Santana rolls her eyes as soon as she realises. When the song was over, Sofia gets closer to Santana. ''Santana, I don't know how to say this and I know you will never forgive me because I could never forgive me but you have to understand, from the bottom of my heart I am so, so sorry. I love you, you should know that. I never stopped loving you.'' Quinn was looking down as she said this, secretly hoping she had gotten over Santana, apparently not. ''You know'' Santana begins, Sofia braces herself for whatever insults she is about to get spewed at her. ''Out of all the horrible things that have happened to me, now I get to add that! Thank you, Sofia.'' Sofia tried her best, she didn't know what else to do, she felt as though everyone was staring and judging, which they were. It was too overwhelming. She had to leave.