Fight

Santana pushes Quinn against a locker. ''You did this to me, you're the reason this is happening!'' Quinn pushes Santana off of her. ''What!? It's not my fault your girlfriend kissed me!'' ''You kissed her first!'' Santana replies, furiously. ''Yep, sure did!'' Quinn fights back and slaps Santana across the face. Brittany is watching from aside, ''Stop the violence.'' Mr Schue comes running down the hallway at an alarming pace ''Hey, hey, hey! What is this? What happened to us being a family?'' 'Oh please, she has a family she has Sofia.'' Santana exclaims, getting ready to attack Quinn again. Mr Schue holds her back, ''WALK AWAY, AND TIGHTEN UP YOUR PONY BEFORE YOU GET TO CLASS!'' Quinn screams at Santana, loud enough to spark curiosity throughout the whole school. 

After the fight, Sofia enters the bathroom and sees Quinn wiping blood from her head. ''Quinn!? What happened?'' Sofia asks, concerningly. ''Santana, that's what happened.'' Sofia is shocked and rushes over to her aid. ''Are you okay?'' She takes the wet cloth from Quinn's hand and begins to help her. ''I'm fine, just a little scratch.'' Sofia continues to wipe the blood off of Quinn. ''Why did she do this?'' She asks. ''She was screaming about how I did this to her and I was the one that kissed you first and I stole her girlfriend.'' This must have meant Santana considered what Sofia had said the other day. Why else would she be taking all of her anger out on Quinn and not Sofia. It must have only been because she still cared for her.