Angeling in school!? Anya's special form.

Aimi was making herself ready for school while Anya looked at her. She wished she could see more of the school and not just the locker. "Ok Anya. Time to go." Aimi smiled and Anya looked at her. "I'm staying home today-shi." She said and Aimi was surprised by this.

But she shrugged and walked out of her room. Anya closed her eyes and focused. "I wanna be like the others-shi. I wanna be like the humans-shi." She thought and slowly a light appered around her. It glew so bright and then disappeared. Anya went up to the mirror and smiled. "It's perfect." She said happy.

Meanwhile at school was Aimi and Setsuko having a lesson. Aimi couldn't help but think about how Anya was acting. Suddenly the principal walked in. "Excuse me for interrupting. But I would like miss Kokoromi and miss Wakana to follow me to my office." He said and both girls looked at eachother confused.

But they followed the principal to his office, wondering what happened. On the way they picked up Takemi too before they arrived. They walked inside and all three girl's eyes widend in shock. There stood a girl their age that kinda looked like Anya but human.

 There stood a girl their age that kinda looked like Anya but human

(Human Anya.)

"Miss Anya here told me that she was a friend of yours." The principal said and the girls nodded. "Yes sir. Anya here is a very special friend of our." Aimi said and the principal sat down before writing something on papers.

"Well. Miss Anya can start in miss Kokoromi and miss Wakana's class. But she gotta skip the fake ears and wings." He informed and the girls nodded before heading to help Anya change into her uniform.

Anya smiled as she came out dressed in the uniform. "Okay. How did you get this form?" Takemi asked. "I focussed my powers and then I turned into this. Now I can change between human and angeling. And hear. I'm speaking like you." Anya smiled big. "That's good. But can you hide the ears and wings?" Setsuko asked and Anya snapped her fingers.

Both the wings and ears disappeared, making her look like a normal girl. "That's good. But remember. This is a normal school. We might not have the same subjects as you have in Tenshira." Aimi informed and Anya nodded before they headed to class.

Anya stood infront of the class and smiled big. "Hello everyone. I'm Anya Tenshin. I love to fly and spread goodness all over the world." She said and both Aimi and Setsuko froze. "So you fly with a plane and help people." One of the other students said and Anya nodded. This made Aimi and Setsuko sigh in relief.

Meanwhile in the underground cave was Hanya walking around until she noticed some papers laying around. She picked them up and read them. Some of the text was smudged. But she could read one thing. "To create the perfect balance." She read before hearing footsteps behind her.

There stood Succia who looked confused. "What are you doing?" Hanya hid the paper and looked at her. "Nothing special. Shouldn't you go out?" Succia sighed and looked at her. "Fine. I go." And with that she teleported away with a dark blue devil gem. Hanya looked at the paper and took it to her room.