Flying to the future! Angelic goodbye.

Aimi woke up and made herself ready for the day. Today was the last day before Setsuko was going away. And she and the others were gonna make the best of it. The pink haired girl prepared some fruit salad while Anya was eating breakfast with Aimi's parents. In her fairy form. Since everyone found out that the girls were pretty cure, life have been a little different.

"Okay. That should be good. Anya, time to go." Aimi said and Anya nodded before turning into her human form, with her ears and wings. "Ready." Aimi's parents waved them goodbye as they headed towards the park. On the way they meet up with Setsuko and Takemi. "Ready for the best day ever?" Takemi asked. "With you it's always the best day." Setsuko smiled and Takemi blushed a little.

Soon they arrived in the park where Aya were waiting. "There you are. Ready?" She asked and the others nodded before they headed to a special spot in the park. After the final battle, Tenshira opened up a gate between there and Komeshida. So people from both worlds could travel. The girls walked through and arrived in Tenshira.

Now the kingdom was ruled by both Ayano and Yokaiba. Who after awhile strengthened their bond. And soon they got married. Aya was happy that both her parents were getting along and that the balance were strong.

The girls arrived at a field with beautiful flowers that looked made of clouds. "They're so beautiful." Aimi said and reached for one. "Wow. Is that stone a rose quartz or a pink diamond?" An unfamiliar voice said. Everyone turned to see a girl they haven't seen before.

 Everyone turned to see a girl they haven't seen before

(A/N. How she looks like.)

Aimi and the girl looked at eachother and felt that it was something that connected them. "Hi. I'm Aimi Kokoromi." She said. "Setsuko Wakana." Setsuko answered. "Takemi Tsuyomi." Takemi spoke. "Aya Akiko." Aya added. "Anya." Anya smiled. The girl smiled at them.

"I'm Misaki Motoyo. It's a pleasure meeting you." Misaki smiled. "You seem interested in gemstones. That's cool." Aimi said and Misaki's eyes sparkled. "You think so? Gemcool!" She said and the others looked at her confused. "Gemcool?" Setsuko asked. "It's something I like to say. Gemstones are my favorite things. Ecspecialy birthstones." Misaki answered. Everyone then giggled together before they continued talking.

What they didn't know was that Succia and Onik was watching them. "So they defeated that Yokaiba. But they won't defeat us." Onik said and Succia smiled at him. "Let's go my love. Together." She said and pointed at two girl who was sweeping some dirt. Onik nodded.

They summoned dark feathers and devil gems before fusing them.

"Let those angel wings darken!" They let the gems fly and hit the girls, making them freeze.

Transparent angel wings appered on their backs that soon darkened. "Let the evil lose. Come here, Akumasuma!" They both said with and dark feathers surrounded the girls. They flew away and there stood now a dark green and blue monster with devil horns, devil wings and a tail. The gems was in it's for heads. It looked like a two headed broom. "Akumasuma!" It shouted.