Chapter 4: Flashback

Chelsea's POV
I was twelve. I was a daredevil. There is no dare existing on this planet that I wouldn't do. One day, me and my friend were playing truth our dare.
"OK, Amber. Your turn," Cloe said, "Truth or dare?"
"Truth," Amber answered shyly.
"OK. Have you ever spilled a secret?"
"No," Amber said with a smirk.
She was the shy one of the group.
"Chelsea, truth or dare?"
"Amber, sweetheart," I said, doing a fake imitation of my teacher's voice,"We don't ask questions that we know the answer to in my class."
Everyone bursted into giggles.
"Of course dare," I said in my normal voice.
A mischievous grin spread across Amber's face. She was shy, but known for her great dares. Perfect for me.
"Oh, I know. I have a really good one," she grinned from ear to ear and then whispered frantically to Zara.
Zara gasped.
"She's not really gonna do it, is she?" Zara asked excitedly.
"Well, she never will if you don't tell her what it is," Hope pointed out.
Amber and Zara giggled.
"Should we?"
"What if she thinks it's too dangerous?"
"Enough secrets. Tell me what I have to do," I demanded.
"Chelsea, you're gonna have to convince everyone that you're a criminal."

Hi people! I owe you a very long chapter now and the other side of the story. I just love cliffhangers! And cats! Lots and lots of cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!