Chapter 11: Caught

Hey!! It's me with a brand new chapter!!!!!! Finally!!!! Try not to draw conclusions from reading the title.

Chelsea's POV

The bakery was simple and warm. There were a lot of customers, so it must be a good day for them. The calendar said:
March 23
That was strange, because it was warm outside and felt like summer. Very warm.
The cupcakes were fruit flavored and there was a certificate that said:

Cupcake Wars 2-time Winner

Wow! They must be really popular around here, even though it's just a suburb town.
Then I see him.
He's in the back, putting a pan of cupcakes in a giant oven.
"What flavor would you like, miss?"
I turned to face wherever that voice came from. The girl at the cash register was smiling sweetly and had hair that was dyed rainbow. It was sparkling which meant that she probably got sparkling liquid transplant into the roots of her hair. I could never bear the pain that it takes to get that. Her eyes were strangely rainbow colored also.
I realized the position in which I was in and then realized that I have no money other that the leftover 10 bills I have from the money I snuck into prison. Everything was so expensive here.
"I'll have a peach flavored one," I decided.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ate my cupcake slowly, them snuck out to the kitchen and hit in a closet. I could hear voices outside.
"Why did you help her?"
"I needed to."
"She doesn't have them."
"I know she doesn't."
"Then why did you help her?!"
"She might be the one we're looking for."
"Please!!! Ceres!!!! Will you stop thinking that everyone is the one?!! You have no proof."
I made an '0' with my mouth. It was the girl from Abercrombie talking with the girl from the cash register here. The one with the rainbow eyes.
"You know, Ceres, maybe you are right. I'll go talk to Deimos."
Rainbow walked out of the room.
Then Ceres said something that made my blood run cold.

"Chelsea,I know you're in there."

I froze.

"Come out."