Chapter 12: Meeting the Other side

Chelsea's POV

I was not ever coming out now.
"I said come out."
I was pulled out of the closet I was hiding in and turned to face my enemy.
Or so I thought.
Her hair was dyed green and her eyes seemed to sparkle with, um, greenness. She was wearing a green floral tank and jean shorts.
"I am Ceres. I am the one who saved you."
"How did you do it?! You must have some sort of powers of something."
"I do. I can control earth, metal, lava, nature, and talk to animals."
"What's the other girl's name, Photos, was it?"
She gave a small chuckle.
"Her name is Phobos. She can control air and wind. The third one in our entourage is Deimos. She controls fire and lightning. Oh, and she can also talk to Chinchillas and cats."
"Why Chinchillas and cats?"
"They're considered fire animals. I think that you're special. You might be the one to control water and ice. You might be the one we've been looking for all these years."

We heard footsteps outside the door and before I could react, the door swung open and Phobos and another girl came through.
The other girl had hair that glowed like embers. She had dark red shorts and a floral t-shirt over a black tank top.
She was wearing smoky eye shadow and magenta blush with red lipstick that matched her bracelet.
She glowered at me with her Orange eyes.
"She doesn't look like it... she must have a starting power.... she's still green..."
She was sizing me up, judging me.
"What's a starting power?"
I asked.
"Um, I gotta go... um.. Make cupcakes" Ceres excused herself.
"Me too." Phobos said quickly.
They were gone in a whoosh of wind.
Deimos turned to me.
"You're the one who ruined my life. You forced me into hiding. You."
She swirled flames around in her hand and formed them into a ball. She threw it at me.
I quickly dodged it, but I was too late. It singed about 4 centimeters on my right arm. I fell down to the floor, but what should have felt like unbearable pain, wasn't that bad at all.
Deimos gasped.
"What.. That's.... that's... imm.. That's...."
She couldn't even form the words.
Just then, the doors opened and a really cute guy walked in.
I remembered him from before.
His name tag read "Tom".