Chapter 2 - Nintendo HQ

15 days went by after Y/N sent his reply to Nintendo HQ and he finally made his way to the headquarters, which wasn't too hard, considering it was quite the huge building and it just towered among the rest that surrounded it.
Y/N already felt a bit nervous despite the fact he was supposed to go in there just for a meeting, but wether he liked it or not, he was already in front of the headquarters after a bunch of security checks. Then, after taking an elevator to the HQ's highest floor, he was instructed to wait in the nearby waiting room.
10 minutes later, Y/N sees a tall purple guy in black overalls, which he already recognized as Waluigi get kicked out of the meeting room.

Waluigi: "Waaah! Come on, why won't you let me join? I'm more than qualified to enter!"

Shortly after, a muscular man got out of the room and just said:
"Sir, your previous 11 attempts were rejected like this one. If we want you, we'll send a letter"

Waluigi quickly left in anger and sadness, while the man started talking to Y/N.

Man: "Ah, Mr. L/N, we've been expecting you! We apologize for the delay. As you saw, we've had... issues during your wait. Please follow me."

Y/N was then excorted in the office of the Smash Bros' chief: Masahiro Sakurai.

Y/N: "Mr. Sakurai?"
Sakurai: "Hello there, Y/N. As you already know, i'm Masahiro Sakurai, one of the Super Smash Bros creators. Have a seat."

Y/N then sits down in front of Sakurai's desk, ready to start the meeting. Sakurai describes to him every major detail about the roster: what their purpose is, various feats they've accomplished as well as various guidelines that needed to be followed.

Sakurai: "You were invited because our universe is facing one of the biggest interstellar threats so far and you happen to have certain skills that will prove useful for the roster's success in this battle."

He then hands Y/N a contract and says: "Just sign this contract and you'll be an official member of the roster."

Y/N then proceeds to sign the contract without thinking twice

Y/N: "Mr. Sakurai, i'm more than honoured to be a part of Smash Bros, I promise I won't let you down!"

Sakurai: "Excellent. In that case, our meeting is over. Someone will come by your house to pick you up in the span of a few days and you'll be brought in a mansion where you'll stay with all of your future allies."

3 days later...

Y/N already packed his luggage with everything he needed for his new life in the Smash Mansion and was currently being escorted to the mansion.

Y/N: "Honestly, not bad for a new life... I just wish i'll get to see my real home again sometime soon..."